Going to pic related tor the first time tomorrow. What would you cu/ck/s recommend?

Going to pic related tor the first time tomorrow. What would you cu/ck/s recommend?

Spicy Chicken Sandwich with large fries and a sweet tea. And extra ranch packets.

>not asking for chick-fil-a sauce.
i hope you choke and die nigger.

I can't eat there any more after burning my flex meal plan entirely on nuggets and waffle fries three semesters in a row.

be sure to flirt with the conservative christian cashier chick

For me it's the mcchicken, extra bigmac sauce.

They've got this new frosted strawberry lemonade, haven't tried it yet but I heard it's really good.

Spicy chicken deluxe combo
Arnold palmer

OFFICIAL SAWSCE TIER LIST:
Honey Roasted BBQ >> Chickfila Sauce >>>> ranch > Sweet n sour > Honey Mustard > BBQ > tomatoes in a packet

I'd reccomend a standard chicken sandwich meal to a first-timer. Get the Chic-fil-a sauce though, it's good. It's just a mixture of barbecue sauce and honey mustard, but damn it taste better than either individually. I reccomend putting some on your sandwich and using the rest to dip waffle fries in.

Definitely not the chocolate milkshake. It tastes like it's just cold sugar flavored.

Spicy chicken sandwich combo (don't get the deluxe version, just ask for a number 1 spicy) and an 8 count nugget. Get lemonade to drink.

Spicy chicken deluxe combo with an extra chicken fillet, large fries, cookies n cream milkshake.

Chick-fil-a has my favorite fast food chicken but it's too damn expensive. A fast food chicken sandwich with just pickles on it shouldn't be nearing $4.

Get a regular chicken sandwich with pickles and cheese. Get ranch and Chick Fil A sauce. Don't get a spicy, it takes away from the flavor.

half tea half lemonade

How can you eat so much? Sandiwch and nuggets and fries? Sandwich, fries, extra whole chicken fillet and a milk shake? How? I can barely finish a number 1 small combo on my own with just a lemonade and the small fries and sandwich. I'm 6' 3 and 195 pounds so it's not like I'm a midget. I'm not saying anything bad. Just wondering how people do it. I can almost never finish anything I make or order any where and I hate having to throw it away.

Just order off the kid's menu.

They don't have any of the sandwiches on the kids menu. Just tendies and nuggets. I like the sandwich.

3/4 of Veeky Forums are beyond obese you know

I recommend waffle fries, and letting them know that being closed on Sundays is a poor business model.

>letting them know that being closed on Sundays is a poor business model.

Eternal damnation is a poor long-term investment for your soul.

>people calling their opinions official
justredditthings

but moar waffle fries

Just had their breakfast for the first time, the egg white chicken sandwich was pretty tasty and pretty healthy too.

>implying you won't still go to hell for being a papist heathen

This faggot right here is one of the reasons i go to Chick-fil-A. Their higher prices = better quality food, outstanding customer service, clean premises and the higher prices mean i dont have to eat in a restaurant full of filthy trash who cant afford to eat there.

>Pays a food tax to avoid brown people

Does this actually work?

No one mentioned brown people user. Your racism is showing.

tendies and a glass of bleach

He's not going there to avoid stockbrokers pulling up in their Mercedes.

>glass

I think i'll stick to my buzz lightyear cup... Otay normie?

They have amazing strawberry milkshakes.

Unless you're brown and he's avoiding you buy going to a more expensive place, your argument hinges on "lol niggers are all poors".
You are the worst kind of racist, and you make upstanding respectable racists like the rest of us look bad.

Bingo! You sir win one fresh internet. Enjoy

get the spicy chicken sandwich, its too good. Make sure to get the chic fil a sauce and try some of the other sauce.

Op - I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Normally when you add cheese, lettuce and tomato to a sandwich it gets better. For some reason this basic law of foos does not exist at Chick-fil-a. Get a #1 extra pickles with and extra sandwich. It's the GOAT order and the simplest.

>anything above chick fil a sauce
die

I've been to no other place with better customer service. The only exceptionis the express chick fil a at my college which is filled with negresses and has sub-par quality.

I'm kinda surprised. I have been in 4 or 5 different chick-fil-a's in the past couple years, one which happened to be in a notoriously shitty neighborhood, and they all surpassed the customer service standards I would even expect in a finer dinning establishment. Possibly a poorly ran franchise? I'm not even sure if they offer franchise opportunities.

A chicken sandwich with pepper jack cheese. Sauce is up to you, I take mine dry.

Go back to plebbit you fag

uh, this was taken from /b/ before reddit even existed newfriend.

Every time a new Chick Fil A opens, the first 100 people are given a card loaded with 52 free combos (you can only get a #1). I got one when a new Chick Fil A opened down the street from my house last week, already used four times. The wait to get in was hell but it's great being able to get free premium chicken sammys & waffle fries for free.

This is your new best friend, OP:

Yea my friend works at one and I was surprised to find this out, is super cool.
So damn delish lol

Fucking this.
Not only is Chick-fil-A the top tier of fast food, it's clean, the service is exceptional, and I don't have to deal with trash people (either behind the counter or eating around me.)

It is more expensive and the quality is just average but goddamn if the service isn't amazing and the stores floor licking clean. Fuck I'ma get some chickfila later today now.

yup yup

Not sure what your'e talking about. Their chicken sandwiches are worse than Wendy''s. And that's not a compliment to Wendy's.

Can't say much for the location of yours, but the ones near mine are either urban sprawl or inner city around here.

That sucks, im in south florida. Im not supercrazy over the sammies, they are better than wendys imo. The nuggets are the fuckin best though.

Adding cheese to the base sandwich improves it 100%. I can't attest to the rest but I imagine after cheese there isn't anything good to add.

Standard chicken sandwich, tons of chick fil a sauce packets, lemonade

>Uses manchild nicknames for food
>Has a preference for literally the same stuff, no alterations, but presented in a finger food package.

Yea they are okay, but now that I live where there are chick-fil-a stores I tend not to go there myself that often. My friend who I am letting stay at my house for awhile does work there and he tends to bring food home alot, and considering the limited menu and the convenience of them being shareable its usually nuggers. I am still not tired of them for a cold late night hangover snack though.

Just get a #1 combo, OP. It's what they're known for.

If I order that, it's all I'll eat that day and it's about the most food I can eat in one sitting but it definitely hurts (albeit it's worth it imo). I don't do it very often to be honest. Just when my buddy and I are going to the movies since CFA is next to the theater. So like once every few months or so.

I'm a 5'7 140lb manlet btw.

#2 with pepper jack cheese. Ask for the cashier for as much Chik-Fil-A sauce they can give you

Spicy deluxe.

tendies!!!!!! best value for the money, great way to try the dipping sauces too.

Gimme gimme chicken tendies, be they crispy or from Wendy's

If you buy a #1, fill out the survey on the receipt for a free chicken sandwich with no purchase. They dont ask for phone number or any other bullshit either. I got a free sandwich but paid 2.50 for a large fries :3

>Le true path to salvation revealed only 1500 years after Christ face
kill yourself Protcuck

To bring all the conversation back full circle OP you really should try a small order of the nuggers though. Chick-fil-a sauce is great, so is the polynesian, the sriracha isn't bad either. People tend to go a lil crazy over the nugs. When I was living in key west I would have pretty much the whole restaurant I was working at put in orders for chick-fil-a to me. I would then relay those orders to my wife (then fiance) to bring with her down when she came from the mainland. It was usually two large party trays if my memory serves me correctly, something like 200+ nuggers. It wouldn't matter that they got a lil cold on the 4 or so hour drive, they would be decimated as soon as they showed up. So yea there is that.

Then again, all there was on the island really was a wendys and mcdonalds, not to mention nuggets and drunkards go very well together.

You forgot Polynesian sauce you chode

China

Used to work there.

Best thing is spicy chicken sandwich with Colby cheese. Sauce would be a toss up between Chik-Fil-A Sauce and Polynesian.

John 3:16
Keep bootlicking a South American fairy in fancy garments though. And don't forget your local archdiocese needs money

Didn't they get caught hiring mercenaries to shoot up gay weddings or something?
Can't imagine the shareholders were too pleased

funny you say that
the last time i went to chick-fil-a there were two cute cashiers that could take my order and they both flirted with me

This is a southern thing, but Raising Cane's is also like this. All they serve is chicken fingers, but their business model is to make one thing that they do really well and have super friendly service. It's a pretty damn good model, imo.