Want to read a book

>want to read a book
>it's not on libgen and bookzz only has PDFs
>I have to either buy a physical copy or put it on my backlog
Fucking ell m8

Are there any other good book piracy sites?

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only private trackers, but even they may not have what you want. Also can't you convert PDF's to other formats?

>Also can't you convert PDF's to other formats?
Holy shit, you're right, thanks

What's wrong with PDF? Isn't that the format you'd want it in?

I hate epub. Does anyone know how to convert them to PDFs? I can't even select more than a few lines of text.

>epub

Can someone explain to me why anyone is reading digital books using anything other than PDF? You can read PDFs on your laptop or your smartphone, why would you want any other format?

for e readers?

pdfs are badly formatted for e readers

Why do people own e-readers now that smartphones exist? If I'm at home I'd use my laptop to read and if I wasn't at home I'd just read on my phone. What advantage do e-readers have?

most people struggle with the splitting of studying and entertainment.

the physical separation of the two usually fixes things. i just use my tablet for reading. battery lasts me 3-4 days with one charge with 4-5 hours of reading a day.

Screen size, screen glare, can't even imagine how you would read on a laptop and be comfortable for prolonged periods of time

I read books on my laptop everyday, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Why pirate a book? That author worked hard and you'd just steal from him?

Kills my eyes. I have a tablet and I just can't do it. I tried a friend's e-ink device and it was much better. I will stick to real books though.

Stealing means you took something that the original owner no longer has. You can't steal information. Modern corporations try to make it seem like the loss of expected sales is what's "stolen," but they never owned those expected sales to begin with. The burden is on them to find new ways to make money as technology changes.

gen.lib.rus.ec/

doesn't it hurt your eyes after a while?

>it's not on libgen
>it's not on libgen
>it's not on libgen

No, that's never happened. Do you have glaucoma or something?

PDF is absolutely hell to convert to anything else.

Seems like it is pretty common bruh. It's pretty much the reason the e-ink reader market exists.

Reminder that this argument is not valid for books written by dead authors

Why is laptopfag so combative

because ebooks are a technology that only offers a marginal advantage (or at least so he thinks) and their are substitutes that everyone most likely has access to and could use instead if they weren't so particular. Its just one of those products some people will never accept.

Yeah but a paperwhite is 100 bucks who gives a shit either way.