Is there any bigger stamp of humiliation in life than going to a non-elite university...

Is there any bigger stamp of humiliation in life than going to a non-elite university? It's like having a stamp labeled "Low IQ" on your forehead.

As long as you're top of your class at a state uni, it's fine honestly. My friend got a 2400 on the SAT and still went to a state uni because he got better scholarship offers there.

Getting raped and shamed for it is then ostracized as being damaged with no chance at healing is more humiliating.

You sound like a whiny brat. People like you are worms.

Just realise that nothing really matters, go with the flow and try to be happy.

All the elite universities should have conspired together to continually when had enough pooled resources, to continually produce more universities in their image, until they ruled the world, and all were elite.... but ahh, yeah, I see, keeping your self low in supply and highly in demand is much better for profit, and a gated intelligence community may as well a worldly utopia

>paying 60k for something marginally better than what your state school offers for 10k

Yeah, keep telling yourself the reason there aren't a million Harvards is because they want to keep your pseud ass down

It totally has nothing to do with the immutable fact 50% of y'all are below average intelligence. Definitely not

Fucking retard

OP, it's not a big deal. There is literally nothing worse than some blowhard who thinks he is the shit because he went to Harvard.

Good people tend to go to elite universities, but they are still good if they don't go.

The name doesn't have any bearing on your worth.

t. damaged goods

Thanks for the diary entry though.

Yes. It is the most humiliating thing. I refuse not to have an ivy league qualification, but that would involve trekking back into academia in my 30's. Which is more humiliating?

>t. damaged goods
>you need to experience something to write about it
I'm just a guy with some empathy. I don't share your shitty WASPy angst.

>Yes. It is the most humiliating thing. I refuse not to have an ivy league qualification, but that would involve trekking back into academia in my 30's. Which is more humiliating?

Ladder-climbing pedants like yourself are the scum of intelligentsia. You should be purged.

Is there a greater humiliation than going to one of the greatest intellectual and academic powerhouses the world has to offer and then pursuing a career in I-banking, management consulting, or consumer software?

>went to community college for two semesters before transferring to UVA beause I'm poor
>never tell anyone
>don't want to be branded a pleb by my peers, who I've somehow duped into respecting me

My entire life is a lie desu

>tfw shitposting from the ivy league

>Is there any bigger stamp of humiliation in life than going to a non-elite university?
Prolly getting a sub-4.0 gpa and under a 32 ACT in high school

why are you guys engaging with a post this low-effort?
are you really that insecure?

Stop caring about what others think of you so much.

>Is there any bigger stamp of humiliation in life than going to a non-elite university
Taking out of one. The shame will never leave you.

Unambitious hacks like you are the dead-weight of intelligentsia. You should be purged.

Nah it's comfy as fuck.

>u suk
>no u!
for fuck's sake guys