Is Kantbot the new John Green?

Is Kantbot the new John Green?

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kantbot2000/status/800898469170970625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say what you like about kantbot but you can't deny his twitter has excellent prose.

Which shitposter has the best prose?

Kantbot, Melch or Hisperic?

Serious question.

This guy's a Nazi

>german idealism is nazism
American detected

For real though, you should see what these niggas thought about Jews

Is he dare I say it, /our guy/?

>>german idealism
Yeah you fascists tried that out in the 1930s, didn't work so well, huh

My ideal German is a dead one whose daughter is getting reamed by forty Arabs

What about German Idealism?

Philosophy, along with all other sciences and so on are hobbies for the new aristocratic class this system would produce, a new crop of polymaths like Goethe, Schiller, Rousseau, Wagner, von Humboldt etc. etc.

RAISE THULE

Warm Cigarette

>tfw bruv is not ur bruv

will Veeky Forums go full tradinista?

I forgot about him, he is quite good.

Yeah I like him (her?) more than any other accounts. No forced memes, the prose is actually pretty funny, and the teen angst is intentional and doesn't seep through like the others.

Kantbot was the worst thing about 2014 neoreactionary twitter.

Maybe if that happens we can meme Hillaire Belloc's catalog back into print. Im thinking about taking a 50 year old copy of "How the Reformation Happened" out of my college library, but I don't want to get sick from the mold.

He does have a kind of feminine style to his writing, I used to think it was a woman too.
He's improved a lot, now that he's in a much more appropriate environment.

Christ, is this what he looks like? Looks like a fucking weeb who uses his katana to cut the continental divide.

Me desu wa

Who are you?

The Darkening Crotchflower~~!

What's your @?

If you're just a weeb nazi, your content is probably generic and shitty.

>twitter
The Kenotic Urn does not have one, fool!

They got interested when he went on about Thule for like an hour or some shit, and Thule and Nazis is like pop culture.

This btw should sound the ol alarm bells for the guy having more than a screw loose, he obv thinks mentioning Thule is totally normal but idealism is way whack.

Oh it's a leisure time will be filled with worthwhile academic pursuits that aren't really worthwhile or academic teehee piece of trash.

Melch by far.

King of Veeky Forums

The most poetic is Hisperic.

Menaquinone4 is the most insightful, though he's often just a depressing degenerate.

Yeah I like Mena a lot too, he has a lot of original thought and interesting syntheses.

WHY WAS THE AMA DELETED?

NORMIE MODS GET OUT OF MY LIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet it was that literal negro homosexual

no one cares about your twitter celebrities, tubby.

AMA was shit, never explained his Trump/German Idealism connexion

>Is Kantbot the new John Green?
I donĀ“t know

Melch, Warm Cigarette, and Hisperic (in that order). Menaquinone4 has the most intelligent content, Studcarmichael has the funniest.

twitter.com/kantbot2000/status/800898469170970625

Lit just lost its best troll.

physics and technology should be there too.

Theology... that's fucking useless

But the Kenotic Kochyli remains!
How so?

>physics
Hobby.
>technology
Craft. Doesn't really have anything to do at a university, receive instructions for engineers (also a hobby).
>Theology
>useless
top zozzle

t. degenerate

is kantbot the fat faggot in glasses or the skinny one?

>Kantbot, Melch, or Hisperic
Who tf are these people, and why should I care about them?

Holy FUCK his Twitter is embarrassing and filled with embarrassing wannabe-Veeky Forums/fyad Reddit people. It's a disgusting mixture of tryhard and careposting with an amateur veneer of shitposting irreverence.

Kantbot and his faggot Twitter friends are closer to the 17 year old Tumblr-using girl I'm dating than they are to golden age SA or Veeky Forums in style.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau? Pretty sure he's a Frenchie

swiss

Francophone, but he was Swiss.

>2 days ago
>48 posts
>27 IDs
>page 1
Stop bumping this thread kantbot, you pedestrian.

make me

Thanks for bumping my thread guys

Regards, @kantbot2000

Veeky Forums has always been the weird normie board. At the start it was very much "memes? How quaint, what are those things anyway?"

Which is ironic because Veeky Forums is literally an offshoot of /r9k/.

lmao what?
Veeky Forums was created because in 2009-2010 /mu/ we always had too many literature threads

It was after the offshoots and turning off the robot for some reason that /r9k/ became what it is known as.

True, it was the old /r9k/.
Yeah there were migrants from /mu/, many from /classical/, but the foundation was laid on /r9k/.

>implying we aren't the heir to /book/

man I distinctly remember having a mod sticky on /mu/ asking whether a literature board was necessary
wish I still had my old computer with them old ass Veeky Forums screenshots

/book/ was a fucken ghost town
at least there wasn't any autismo textboard "culture" there

i have no recollection of literature threads on /mu/. all i recall from that era is climaxia, the tourist, and lots of metal vs indie threads.

Well, I'm pretty sure there was significant overlap between old /r9k/ and /mu/. I know I certainly used both.

Pretty sure many of the old /mu/ posters are also still on /r9k/ now.

You should have posted in /classical/, you philistine.

i don't remember /classical/ even being a thing back then, either. occasional discussion, sure, but no dedicated series of threads.

I'm fairly certain the general came about in 2010.

The whole era is a bit hazy though.

i don't remember general threads even being a thing until around 2012

my memory has gone a bit hazy too though so idk

this desu

>golden age SA or Veeky Forums in style.
I never knew a good SA, but golden age Veeky Forums... mein gott.

SA was always self-conscious garbage

"self-conscious"

This exactly. I can't imagine that anyone over the age of 19 finds this shit funny

*browses Veeky Forums*

I wrote this to make Kantbot upset because I thought that'd be funny, and now it's the next morning and I feel bad that maybe I made Kantbot upset and self-conscious.

I don't like that my emotional states can change so easily. Maybe I'm trans.

Every american is spiritually trans.

This thread is like a shrine to mediocrity.

Kantcuck on suicide watch