youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg
twitter.com/vihartvihart/status/461633678179696640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like her videos.

>her

>her

vimeo.com/66596535

>if reddit made popsci videos for idiots

shes essentially a math undergrad who thinks pi is as holy as God's taint and uses her power over pseudointellectuals in grade 11 to make them lean far left.

>her

>shes
>her

>who thinks pi is as holy as God's taint
Confirmed for never actually watching the channel.

I don't know what I'm watching or why you linked it.

she only cares for geometry memes that result from pi, I don't care about her elitist attitude for dividing results by 2 in order to use tau.

> vihart.com/papers/

literally all of them save for one or two are trash.

who /stony brook/ here?

the 3 videos or so she made on e are ok
literally all of her other videos are utter shit

>her

Sounds like a genuine girl, but the tranny suspicion is hard to shake off

>lisp
I can't stand the videos. I had a lisp as a child and I forced myself into isolation because of social awareness.

What are the decent ones?

>implying

Why are people here saying she's not a girl?

Beause she made a video all about the concept of gender which was garbage trash

youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg

She's super autistic. She did a whole video on the mathematical impossibility of Spongebob's pineapple.

Trash or not, how could you possibly interpret that as her being a tranny? The entire video is about her not understanding why people make a big deal of their gender.

>her

>she

Her point was:

>I was born female, but I don't even care that much about it because I am really a man, not a girl. So I don't see why people care so much about the gender they are born as.

Her point was:

>I was born male, but I don't even care that much about it as I even transitioned to a girl. So I don't see why people care so much about the gender they are born as.

Which is it? If she was born a man, you would expect masculine hands and a voice that sounds somewhat masculine. She has neither of those.

During the brief moments you see her body, there is clearly very little muscle mass and her hips look feminine

What part of her looks masculine to you?

I'm neither of those but that shit of "expect masculine hands and voice" is retarded.

IT IS CALLED HORMONES, RETARDO.

Have you ever seen a full transitioned person? Oh wait, yes you have. Vihart.

>face of a 15 year old gay brit boy
>unfemenine hair, clearly just long male hair
>Arms that look clearly like those of young boys who do no exercise. As you go up you see the shape of muscle but none of it is solid. Women tend to just have leaner arms
>NO TITS
>O
>T
>I
>T
>S
>Feet look fucking disgusting, like male feet.
>No trace of feminine characteristics in her body. Things like curves, I mean. She is the rectangle all MEN are.

wouldn't

So she has to have the perfect female body to be female? Do you have the perfect male body? Somehow I doubt it. You must be female, then.

Even trannies who've taken hormones since early puberty don't look that feminine (e.g. Blaire White)

Naw man, you're delusional. That photo right there is of a girl.

She's alright by me. I dunno why people try so hard to hate popsci (or popmath, i guess). Some of her videos are a bit too much for me (her latest ones or the pi/tau one etc) but the ones that actually talked about math were pretty good. Also, I really liked Twelve Tones

She doesn't have to have a perfect body. She has to have a feminine body to be female.

I have my cock and balls right here, and my hairy body, and my muscle-shaped no-exercise arms like she has. Want some nudes from me you homo?

Now, if she can show her vagina and proof of no surgical intervention then I guess that anatomy for the past 2000 years has been wrong and we can't predict gender based on appearance.

Whatever lets you sleep at night, homo.

First it was
>traps aren't gay I swear
But when we all mocked you I guess you turned to
>traps are real women!
Which is just as cringy.

twitter.com/vihartvihart/status/461633678179696640

kek

is this our guy?

I wouldn't dare say it.

Is she, dare I say it, our guy?

Is he, dare I say it, our girl?

If xe, dare I say it, our person?

tfw I love her

>her

will still love her if he's not a girl

>gender agnostic

Like, you don't believe there's genders? Not even "my gender is a special new one", but just that none of them exist?

"We can't know for sure" more like. Which I think is nonsense, when coupled with all the people who know for pretty damn sure what they are.

If vihart is gender agnostic I assume they mean they don't know their own gender for sure. Which is pretty silly, but whatever.

I like her videos. Her because she sounds like a girl. Am not in a position to care about her "actual" gender because I'm not gonna fuck or marry her any time soon, so the value of their gender is a non-issue.

Whatever, guys.