Name books that teach you how to persuade, change and influence people...

Name books that teach you how to persuade, change and influence people. So far I have 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'. This will be my first read. What else would Veeky Forums recommend? Pic related.

It's a talent, sorry.

Fuck your fixed mindset. Have fun being perpetually immature.

Manufacturing Consent desu. Fuck your small league.

However, I see you have a budding talent to win people over.

The Art of the Deal

My own way of thinking proves this mindset to be false. If there is a knowledge it can be taught and applied.

OK why don't you go teach a mentally retarded African infant inter-universal Teichmuller theory?

internet tough guy doesn't require much know-how

Thank you and thank you. Will check them out. If you guys have any more suggestions I'd love to hear them.

haha, the "you can be anything you want to if you just put your mind to it" is the dirtiest trick to play on the naive

>theories
Holy shit /lit is full of pansies. Triggered as fuck hahaha.

Tell that to Trump faggot.

Also tell that to Hitler and everybody else that went against the grain. You stay put in your corner, NEET. Don't dare come out into the rel world, it's too scary for you.

Fuck your Trump book. It wasn't even accurate or written by him, and the author flat out regretted it.

Fuck your talent twice. I worked my ass off to become this much of an overly-assertive asshole.
Of course it's false. We have aptitudes based on cross-application of skills from other skillsets. People mistake that for talent, and get spooked by their perceived giftedness into developmental stasis.

Fuck your strawman. Your nebulous retardation probably inhibits intellectual growth. High powered mental retardation could result in a net fixed intelligence. This doesn't prove anything.

Influence: the psychology of persuasion

They're on the way to success.

You've just motivated me to be the best you I can be.

feigning certainty

>sophists

What's the point of being able to persuade, change and influence people if your personality is so weak, insecure and sad that you feel the need to anaphorically repeat 'fuck' to dismiss what is slightly acerbic constructive criticism?

Your psyop social climber bullshit won't work if you're not confident as a person.

Source: been there done that, I was 15 too once

How's 20 treating you?

>Name books that teach you how to persuade, change and influence people.
You could probably become better at it, but you are still limited by - yes - talent (for lack of a better word).
Would think that practice is much more helpful than reading. I suppose it could help a tiny bit.

that is not me. i am op. disregard that faggot.

Fuck your adhoms.
Fuck your attitude.

i'm not the guy you're responding to

>anaphoric

I like you.

>i'm not the guy you're responding to
I am not even the guy you were responding to