ITT: Regional chains that you enjoy

ITT: Regional chains that you enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

culvers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your amerilard chains disgust me

I'd say the habit but they went national.

>Are you implying that you order the hot dogs at portillos?

Beef is the only way to go bb

>chains that you enjoy

I don't wear Whataburger on my sleeve like a badge of pride but I do like a sandwich from there every now and then. Their burgers are definitely better than McDonalds and Burger King.

Just wish they weren't so expensive.

came across this thread before bed with a 2500 calorie deficit. thought about ops question. reminds me i havent had one of these bad boys in a while. ill be ordering one of these on my lunch break tomorrow. only clefigs know I'll be getting the cheese sauce for the wafers. hold the soda too.

forgot pic

El meson es mejor kbron

M I D W E S T B O Y S

Cookout and Bojangles.

bow down

i really really like their rice

M I D W E S T
I
D
W
E
S
T

Wisconsin reporting in

Who /minnesota/ here

damn, never thought I'd see another clebro on here

this is the only restaurant in this thread that i recognize, although ive never eaten there. ohio here.

>2500 calorie deficit
What the hell? My maintenance is 1950

>Culvers

They recently opened several locations here in Florida. Dem cheese curds, mang.

they're opening one up in my hometown and everyone is making a big deal about it. Guess I'll have to try it.

bretty good

>fresh tasting food
>milkshakes to fucking die for
>'murican as fuck name

hnnngh

Best traditional pizza in my area (Tampa Bay):

culvers . com/locator/view-all-locations
not regional

I'm basically a shill for the deli. God I love this place.

This guy knows what's good.

Nothing wrong with ordering a chicago style, they're great

They're literally the only place in the city where the Chicago dog is worth getting

If you mean an italian beef, then fuck yeah... but I do it chicago style and get a dog as well.

their chocolate cake tastes like poison

A sucker for their rolls.

WISCONSIN!!! soo glad they have on in my town

this is a great american picture

fuck off chink

Sup boys

Yeah Im a Bay Area tech fag

Any bay area peeps know Bongo Burger? Comfy, lowkey chain.

super duper btw This is Ikes which is also hella prime

>Bongo Burger
nah but ive walked by the telegraph one enough times to try it

I wish Ike's had actual places to sit. Always ended up squatting in front of somebody's apartment steps.

Super Duper is alrite, cant stand garlic fries tho.

There arent many chains to get into. I usually only go for the burger with bacon and jalepenos at super duper. Otherwise its just par

Hard to list a set of chains

how about House of Curries?

Yea don't live in the bay anymore, but there isnt much in the way of regional chains. I guess Philz if you want to count things besides food.

Crepevine has a lot of silicon valley locations iirc (pricey, but massive portions).

oh man I hated that place lol

breh, that keema naan

you sound like you went to Berkeley

yea I did. was a good time though.

hmm never tried. so many options for indian food u know?

Yeah I get that with naan

what do you actually think of Top Dawg

2bh i enjoyed the chicken apple sausage. would rarely eat it but still.

why do americans have such HORRIBLE buildings holy fuck

everything about this is so fucking horrible especially the lighting design. it looks like a section of desert prison that has been taken over by inmates with the police training spotlights on it while attempting negotiations

what about 'za board?

lol hated the pizzas with corn on top, but the mushroom ones were super good (if u are ever free on thanksgiving, that wild mushroom pizza doesnt disappoint)

2many berkeley people here

this the only board i really come to anymore since /sp/ went to shit. good call on melt too. we got the melt card and all.

late day run went a lil long. had to eat light so i didnt go to bed on a full stomach.

if they ever open a dining area I'll try it. i refuse to eat in my car like joey.

The reason why McDonalds and the likes are going bankrupt in germany...

You can take it home dawg

Greasiest shit I've ever eaten. The beer is egregiously over priced too which doesn't help. Good fries though

Haven't been in a few years but it's probably still top tier for a chain restaurant

Oh hey. I'm getting Melt tomorrow.

Cleveland has some good shit.

>Names restaurant chain after children's fable
Germans are weird, but in a way that ranges from quaintly charming to subtly creepy.

MAfag here, the only good thing they have is the bread and oil you get when you sit down. I liked that they gave me free dough as a kid though.

Represent

Where's that at Tampa bro?

Flying to Wisconsin Wednesday. Better believe I'm hittin this joint

Who else Michigan here?

WE WUZ

Arklahoma fag reporting in.

I miss this place

FARGO
A
R
G
O

You in the 512, user?

I unironically enjoy their tendies

GRAND FORKS
R
A
N
D

F
O
R
K
S

mein fucking nigger, I live up near the puget sound so I have to go to centralia to get some, but every time im in the area, its like pure joy. Vanilla milkshake, a tillamook cheeseburger with extra spread, and a side of walla walla onion rings is the best fast food meal

They got the chocolate hazelnut milkshakes out now. I'm in fucking heaven.

I've never seen or heard of 90% of the chains in this thread. Good thread.

nice ND boys, leaf here, sometimes I drive down to GF for the day to get some Culvers

>literally no AESTHETIC publixs anymore
why live

Californian here. Tried Culvers for the first time a few months ago. Holy shit I'm jealous, as a whole this place is on par with in n out.

Dem sweet cream pancakes

What an incredibly unappetizing name. Good burgers tho.

It may not be an appetizing name, but it lets you know what you are gonna get, no DOUBLE NIGGERS.

Gotta say I agree with everyone else replying to this post.
Absolute best milkshake on earth, period.
And those sweet Walla Walla (northwest local) Onion rings are great.
Their burgers fucking suck though! :D

in n out is a fucking average chain no better than mcdonalds or burger king. californians are so fucking tasteless.

Bien duro.

this is my publix and it's still open and looks like this

Store Number? I wanna look it up in Publix Connection...

I know the oldest store (currently open still) is #46 and that one opened in 1959.

#46 would be a good 4 hour road trip desu.
This is #659 and I can walk to it from my house.

904, unfortunately. I'd prefer to be in the 727, but finances are keeping me at-bay for a while

I'm here right now for lunch. Tendie sub as usual or should I mix it up?

some edgy vape faggot just cut me in line, he's covered in tattoos and piercings holy shit he looks fucking gay

Hawaiis has zippys and Teddys Bigger Burgers. Zippys is a pretty lame fast food diner chain but they're cheap and if you need a lot of calories on the go there's no better option. Teddys is basically just five guys.