Any books where traps/androgynous men are the object of a forbidden desire, in the same vein as little girls in Lolita

Any books where traps/androgynous men are the object of a forbidden desire, in the same vein as little girls in Lolita.

>androgynous men are the object of a forbidden desire
My flatmate's diary desu

Are you implying that you are androgynous?

none exist. further more anyone who thinks traps are hot is a straight male who has gone so long without having sex with a grill that his sexuality has start to become hazy. literally go out and get laid once and you will forget all about traps.

besides, you dont want a book like lolita. you want erotic literature. just go to literotica dot com

Sounds like someone is a bit repressed

yeah i agree. not me though

xD

Death in Venice

Yes.

Portrait of Dorian Grey

she sat with crossed legs so he could see up her skirt, bruised thighs cushioning inconspicuous bulge and dirtied panties strained and riding up. her legs were slender and feminine, her chest adorned with nascent breasts barely visible behind a blood-stained crop top, nipple peak peeping through fabric. every so often she would adjust herself, folding and unfolding her legs, pulling her top as if it were too tight, clawing at clumped hair. her good eye remained on him while she dabbed the other with an ice pack.

Since when is banging traps forbidden?

Just go to erotica sites and read to fulfill your fetish.

It's not worksafe, look for the trap /shemale thread.

Now fug off

Yup

It's worksafe you dumb shit

>jus go out bro xD

this desu

There is a trap in Les chants de Maldoror

Is there anything above femboys and shotas in terms of sexual beauty?

Women.

C O C T E A U

Women are disgusting fat whores with a hideous bleeding hole where you could find a qt lil penis

Madame Butterfly or whatever it's called. About a gook trap I think, something like that.

kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto

one of the main characters has a trans mother

So it's a father?

Are you daft? I'm saying that /gif/ is not worksafe. Just cautioning you.

traps are the most lit fetish, desu.

yes

god i need a femboy bf

I want to fuck you until you scream like the little bitch you are.

My bad bro