Hey there Veeky Forums. Pizza user here...

Hey there Veeky Forums. Pizza user here. I followed the tips you gave me and made sure to use a hotter temperature as well as a better dough recipe. What do you think?

Great job!

Thank you!

I'd eat that Za.

All you have to do is master the Fried Chicken Sandwich and you'll be a master co/ck/.

>ananas

kys

this meme was stale the moment it came out

what kind of shit cheese did you use? that looks like some dominoes tier trash. i'd still eat tho

He's got a point though. OP clearly put some effort into that pizza, so choosing to pair the two objectively worst toppings on it is kind of a conceptual fail.

>objectively
just fuck off

Looks good, I have one of those pans with holes in it too, I'm not a fan, dough gets stuck in the holes.

>dough gets stuck in the holes
maybe you're just mixing it wrong? my place does pizza on metal with holes and that never happens. add a little bit of flour so the dough is more firm

My point is tht pepperoni and pineapple are only found on crappy pizza. They're not available at good pizza places. And if someone is cooking at home in an attempt to do better why choose to make something that looks like it ought to be dipped in ranch dressing?

I just enjoy those ingredients, but I don't think any less of anyone who doesn't enjoy those toppings

>pepperoni and pineapple are only found on crappy pizza. They're not available at good pizza places
nope
also, pizza is one of the food items you can put on anything you like. only the base has to be good, the rest is up to you. i wouldn't mix these two, but use ham and pineapple. still i'm not gonna shit on anyone who likes pepperoni and pineapple. if you really grind your teeth about what someone puts on their pizza then there's something wrong with you

I just used some mozzarella. I used a different grater and it didn't turn out as well as last time. Oh well, every pizza is an experiment!

I'm with you bro. Just made this bad boy with a sourdough crust. Pepperoni, black olive and jalepeno.

I don't think less of anyone for this combination. If you were ordering from Domino's it would probably make sense. I just don't get using that combo for pizza you make yourself.

mail me some? i fucking love black olives and jalapenos

maybe because if you make pizza for YOURSELF you use the toppings YOU like? How dense are you?

Looks great man! Well done.

I get that. But if you're going through the effort to make it yourself that gives you control ov er the quality of ingredients used, so why choose fast food level ingredients? If you're putting the time and effort in to making it yourself why set the bar at something you could get for cheap at Little Caesar's? If that's what you like that's great, but when it's already easily and cheaply available from fast food joints why choose that to be what you do in your home kitchen?

Yea buddy! Looks really good. I'm shut in for the night here but you have now made me angry that I didn't go out for pizza as I planned earlier.

Seriously - it looks delicious. I hate you.

Looking good bud. Next time try to cook one in a large cast iron skillet.

>the tips you gave me

I don't see any anchovies.

This looks exactly like the pizzas I had in Russia. OP are you Russian?

Because that's what some people want.

Not Russian, but north of the US of A! So temperature wise I'm similar

Would eat/10

Chopped fillets or paste i have both.

We love you and your pizza looks good. acceptance granted, friendo.

you really gotta get better at forming the crust my man its not hard

you are literally autistic if you don't understand/ can't accept that other people like different things than you. go see a doctor

Fair enough. I just don't see the point of reverse engineering something that's already cheap and readily available in your home kitchen.
And you're literally an idiot of you think criticizing something on a conceptual level is autism.

How's life on the spectrum?

Pepperoni is greasy and shit. At least use a decent Salami that doesn't shit oil all over the place as soon as heat is directed towards it.

Turkey pepperoni is also a decent option, the fat content is low enough that when I use it in my pizzas it doesn't turn the whole thing into a grease pile.

you don't grate mozzarella you slice it

As somebody who's worked in a pizzeria the shape of the crust slightly triggers me, but it dough looks crispy and fluffy. Also those crinchy dark colored peperonies are fucking calling my name.

Looks good!

My pizza from yesterday.

Pineapple pizza is foodkino

is that FUCKING PINEAPPLE

Home made pizza can be cheaper and usually tastes better. Caviar is a good topping though, just not worth it.

What's your dough recipe?

9/10
Would be 10/10 if it weren't for those filthy pineapples

little ceasars/10

That's culinary circle you faggot

Aesthetics aside, your crust is too thick compared to rest of the base.
Would still eat

need better cheese for sure.

I hope you burn your house down, faggot.

That looks very good OP. You did good.

Could you tell us the tips you got?

Sup