“Bond always mistrusted short men. They grew up from childhood with an inferiority complex...

>“Bond always mistrusted short men. They grew up from childhood with an inferiority complex. All their lives they would strive to be big - bigger than the others who had teased them as a child. Napoleon had been short, and Hitler. It was the short men that caused all the trouble in the world.”
is this literary charcter right, Veeky Forums?

>hitler causing trouble
ahem, trying to save the world from trouble

Fleming was such a hack.

Manlets will never learn.

This, short men understand the troubles of the weak and down throdden who care for justice.
Unlike lanklets like Bond who are bourgeois protectors of the establishment by lacking a sense of empathy and honour

What did they meme by this?

flemming was a toff who literally went to eton

>Fleming was 1.83m tall
>6.003937 feet

By the skin of his fucking teeth.

You know height averages have increased over time, right?

not for the english upper middle class

height has only increased for the proles

Tomorrow never dies, manlets never learn.

Exactly, which is why the argument Napoleon wasn't short is void, it only works when you compared him to peasants rather than his peers

i started that thread btw

>Caesar
>Augustus
>Alexander
>Hitler
>Stalin
>Napoleon
Why are manlets so alpha and lanklets so beta?

The only people you can trust are taller than 1.85m and smoke. Anyone else cannot be trusted.

Most don't talk about this.

augustus was a turbomanlet and all romans were manlets

like he's literally the first recorded instance of a short man trying to claim 5' 7"

manlets never learn is actually a p. cool bond title

True liquid playboys only trust men above 1.90cm.

That's what I'm saying, the most powerful men in history were all manlets.

Lanklets CANNOT recover from this.

they're still manlets tho

>am 6'4 lanky guy
>currently going through awful withdrawal because cigarettes give me really weird migraines that remind me of tripping

You can trust me with a secret or that I don't have ulterior motives, but not to do what I promise to. My manlet smoker "friend" however, I wouldn't trust to watch my dog or keep a secret.

Actually reading the James Bond novels is insane. Fleming is basically the British Brad Thor.

I'm 6'0" and was relatively taller compared to others when I was younger and even I can say this is nonsense. It's like my previous topic on lit where I asked for people to come up with BS nuggets of "wisdom".

Fact: Male children who are castrated grow up to be several inches taller, they are also skinnier and less masculine

Conclusion: Lanklets are low test

>Napoleon had been short

Wasn't even short. He was Corsican though, which might explain a lot.

>5'7"
>Not short

Fleming's Bond novels are pulp potboilers. why anyone would take anything in them seriously is beyond me. they're fun escapism. that is it.

5'8 here.
it's true but there are specific divisions.
1. 5'6 and below
2. 5'7 to 5'9
3. 5'10 to 6'0
4. 6'0 and above

the 5'6 and below basically give up and get whatever they can.
the 5'7 to 5'9 is where there's a real complex of overcompensation which i don't see as a bad thing it makes us more driven to greatness.
the 5'10 to 6'0 is the literal trash tier where they wish they were the tallest and feel angry and intimidated by the upper division so they take it out on anyone below them.
the 6'0 and above tier is a mish-mash where anything goes. there are full-blown assholes to gentle giants to nerdy lanklets.

5' 7'' was relatively tall back then
the average recruit in 1800 (men at the age of 18) was 5' 5''tall
the tallest men on average back the were americans who thanks to a diet higher in meat were on average 5' 7'' tall
so in conclusion napoleon was slightly above average

Yeah and how tall was the average Aristocrat dimwit?

what kind of shitty posting is that
go gas yourself you nigger

Not an argument

The digits have spoken

testosterone makes you retarded

just google "testosterone intelligence evolution"

People didn't start engineering things until their testosterone levels went down.

The strong "hi test" warriors made a cocoon for the smart ones to think and work and create.

>this is what low test lanky androgynous cucks tell themselves

Thats you on the left

Feels good man

franco
mussolini
the north korean cunts
stalin

all short cunts. shorter than shitler and even neopolitan.

Dicklets are even worse

Maybe to an extent. Being short and having an inferiority complex could also make someone achieve very wonderful/good things.

No, its people who have an accent. Invisible minorities. The passable "other".

Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, etc. all had life long accents. FOB immigrants strive harder than their third generation self hating grandkids. Jews have consistently made great minds while the majority just trudges along.

>the sweet tang of rape

this is because estrogen seals growth plates and men get most of their estrogen from aromatization of testosterone

>implying bond is better than Napoleon or HItler
>implying hitler and napoleon was the "trouble"

It may be tall people with the childhood inferiority complex? Really stimulates the cortex...

Oh, but we do learn.

We watch.

We wait.

We learn.

And we plot your doom.

Napoleon was average for his era

>it was short men that caused all the trouble in the world

So not the tallsies who bullied them into an inferiority complex which catapulted them into an egomaniacal quest for power?

I'm 5'8, 22, and 100% Anglo-Saxon beef. I would beat the fuck out of James Bond and Ian Fleming.

5'7 was tall when you consider the millions of malnourished peasants bringing down the average. Napoleon was from a family belonging to the petty nobility, it's likely he was much better fed than your average Frenchman.

You're kinda just proving his point, dummy.

Source?

But isn't it only right to bully tall people? It would at least make things fair.

Well when he doesn't even know that Napoleon was average height for his time my answer has to be no.

Bond is literally insecure about having no father first of all, which js why he has an autistic obsession with trophy women.