someone post that terrible fucking image

>try to read
>sneeze
>my gargantuan forearms rip the book in half

>tfw keep jabbing my finger through my e-reader

He doesn't read poetry in between sets.

Never gonna make it.

>when you grip the pages too hard and they explode

Is there even time to concentrate between sets?

>tfw early on, or very far along in a book and the weight dispersal of the pages is off-balance and one of your wrists starts to feel tired
tfw to weak to read

>tfw have to read from stone tablets because every time I try to turn a paper page I end up throwing the book across the room

>tfw too fat to read

wow

Me on the right

Me on the left, still smarter than

HAHAHAHAHA

Then why is your head so fucking small

bigger brains win out

really caused me to ponder

Really causes my neural cells to depolarise by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of serotonin at key moments of sensory input as well as really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarises it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarises it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

t. nu-males

I am totally being goaded into reading the Greeks JUST to find out if all the homoeroticism is for real.. i am being memed

ancient greece was pretty fucking gay

this is the worst currently active thread on Veeky Forums, good work

read this

The homo eroticism was real. The idea that these people cared about being 'ripped' or not is more complex.

Anyone being a physical laborer would look more like the human body was made to look like, i.e. not like our constantly sitting generations the last centuries.

The training areas and olympics would be fully nude by the way.

this sounds p hot, and I'm not even gay

>tfw fit and well read

Still kissless but oh well

>there are fat guys out there slaying pussy

post ass faggot