Any books on finding sex disgusting because you were abused as a kid?

Any books on finding sex disgusting because you were abused as a kid?

My diary desu

>because you were abused as a kid?

>muh armchair psychology
you don't need to be abused to find sex disgusting. you're really not that special, buddy.

I feel absolutely stupid while trying to masturbate or have sex, it's just so boring.

Kind of a spoiler A Little Life is pretty much all about this and it's huge.

Sex is disgusting, and people who indulge in it are unilaterally cunts.

ITT: depression kills anons sex drive

Also, yes. I just can't fathom any scenario in which a woman would willingly fuck me.

Thanks, user.

Spirit,?

Huh?

My gott, I'm discussing literature with a bunch of impotents.

Ew, I'm discussing literature with a rank cummy beast.

why not just because it's disgusting

I bring my...*sniff* she bring her plastic penis, dildo *pulls shirt* I bring my artificial vagina

Is it weird to just want to hug and sleep next to grills? Sex is kind of scary to me desu.

Literally John Green tier m8

Is it weird to want to eat breakfast not in the morning??

You don't need to let your molestation define you for the rest of your life. Lots of people develop extreme perversions or disgust with sex, regardless of whether or not they have been raped or molested. The idea of your subconscious past having control of your conscious present is mostly bullshit, apart from some analyzation on how your brain forms habits and addictions. A single event or series of events within the early stages of life are not somehow more important or relevant to the formation of your ego, unless those events persisted at such frequency that they became habit forming

>virgin detected

>analyzation

WTF am I reading?

James Baldwin