Weekly reminder that race is a factor of intelligence

Weekly reminder that race is a factor of intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/the-zambian-afronaut-who-wanted-to-join-the-space-race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not how factors work.

Find a black culture that has developed past sticks and straw huts on their own

anything more than a meme to back that up faggot?

no shit. only retards who don't know genetics101 would think otherwise.

like the violent and primitive history of african cultures ?

Hard to say that with that stupid shit in your mouth isn't it?

Implying any race has ever done that.
>whites
Nah
>asians
Maybe if they stopped hating each other
>natives
Nope
>islanders
Don't think so
>blacks
Most egyptians were black and the Egypt was one of the most relatively advanced civilizations in history

The truth of the matter is that any race could have stuck their hands in other people's business but whites did it the most and that's why we're Le Fonz

never understood this. I guess in their culture weird body modifications was a way of sexual selection. that would be my idea.

@8749432
weak bait, not even deserving a smug face

>8749351
>Nubia
>Zimbabwe
>Mali
to name just three

>no (You) 4 u

>Most egyptians were black

>Stopped reading there.jpg

Egyptians have been part black at times through history but they've always been majority berber, close to arab

WE

Most of Africa was cut off from the rest of the world thanks to the Sahara desert. While technology developed in Northern Africa, it did not South of the Sahara. If the roles were reversed whites would still be in mud hutts too user. Also colonialism didn't help either. The reason many African states don't work is because they were designed not to work. The natives had no input on who got what territory when the European empires collapsed following WW2.

>Most egyptians were black
Egyptians were arabs

WUZ

Or we could just say niggers are inherently violent and stupid, which meshes with the fact that they cause a disproportionate amount of crime in every single country they reside in. I don't know why people are so afraid to come to the obvious conclusion. Has the "racism is the worst thing ever" propaganda been drilled into you so far that you're completely unwilling to follow the evidence where it leads?

Blacks have lower IQ than whites in every population.

Blacks commit more crime per capita than whites in every population.

Blacks score lower on standardized tests in every population.

Blacks are poorer than whites in every population.

How much evidence do you need to come to the obvious conclusion? Blacks are genetically inferior.

>Benin Empire
>Ethiopian Empire
>Kingdom of Aksum

There you go, faggot.

>Or we could just say niggers are inherently violent and stupid
I wouldn't go so far as to say that, if a nigger is any black person. It's true that blacks are statistically less intelligent than whites, and evolution can explain this. However, there are many statistical outliers

>Blacks score lower on standardized tests in every population.
Interestingly a few African nations score just as well as East Asian countries on standardized testing. But I guess its still not wrong since you're counting those outside of their native population.

It doesn't matter.
Outliers exist so you should still judge people on a case by case basis regardless.

>pic
Why exactly can't it be both?

>hurr durr Africans are retarded because I'm completely ignorant of history

If Africans are so dumb why did they have their own space program?

>Nkoloso said he had been inspired by his first airplane flight. When the pilot refused to stop the plane so that he could get out and walk on the clouds, Nkoloso made up his mind to enter the space race.

Truly inspiring.

newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/the-zambian-afronaut-who-wanted-to-join-the-space-race