What restaurant/fastfood chain/food place are you a shameless shill for?

What restaurant/fastfood chain/food place are you a shameless shill for?

I will forever worship Publix subs.

Checkers is GOAT!

Too bad it's only prevalent in the fucking hood. Feel the need to CC whenever I have to get that sweet spicy chicken or bacon crisp.

I'll second the Publix subs, the cuban is my go-to.

Chicken tendie sub my boy

In n out because they earned it.

Publix

Chick Fil A

7-11

For me,

The only proper choice.

>no meme food
>only a relative handful of menu options
>actual morals
>employees are genuinely nice

>TFW living in New Jersey and have neither Publix nor In-n-Out
Why is dying so hard these days?

>actual morals
As opposed to

I agree with the rest though.

Is there any state with both a Publix and In N Out? If so I want to move there

SC here we have Publix but no in n out

>As opposed to
As opposed to NOT having morals, my simple friend.

No. The farthest Publix extends West is Tennessee. We have FL, GA, AL, SC, NC, TN, and very soon VA.

In-N-Out is only in CA, OR, NV, TX, and UT.

It's a sick fucking world we live in.

I love you OP. Publix is my favorite lunch stop.

Grillroom Oase in Kerkrade, Netherlands.
They have the best doner calzone and if they ever close their doors I'll fucking kill myself.

why is that?? there's 3 taco bells and 4 mcdicks in a mile radius from my house, but there's only like 3 checkers in the whole city and they're all in the shittiest parts of town.

Expand on that, please. Are we talking about the lightly saturated Christianity though the chain?

TUMMY RUMBLIES START MY QUEST

FOR BOAR’S HEAD MEAT SUBS FROM PUBLIX

ALWAYS JUICY, SLICED JUST RIGHT

ONLY GOOD BOYS GET A BITE

NORMIES DO NOT GET TO TASTE

PUBLIX SUBS, THEY HAVE TO WASTE

THEIR HARD EARNED WAGES ON DRY MEATS

WHILE THIS GOOD BOY GETS ALL THE TREATS

Explain to me what is so good about the subs at Publix?

I've tried them before, they're okay but nothing super special. I've never tried the chicken tender sub though.

>I've never tried the chicken tender sub though.

This is exactly why

Exactly

>, they're okay but nothing super special.

Sorry, but I am a Publix employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Publix do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Publix gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO PUBLIX THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Publix with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Publix exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Publix worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Publix worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Publix sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.

I gotta say, I've only eaten there once in Nevada,it wasn't the best burger or fries I've ever had but it was very affordable and I had no complaints. I also really love a place in 2017 still ONLY making fires, burgers and shakes. That said, it is memed to death.

it isn't a nihilistic establishment

it takes the narcotic mind to hunger for checkers

really got my synapses firing

>very soon VA.
Exciting. I liked publix when I lived in Miami for a few months.

Whoops quoted wrong post.