My Black friends don't like me because I'm a Black man who reads books

>What should an educate Black man do Veeky Forums family?

Doubtful. I imagine they don't like you because you're a dick and/or stuck-up.

obvious bait, go back to /pol/, etc.

t. black guy who reads

Start a franchise where you translate classic novels into rap lyrics?

>black guy
>who reads

Ok, now THIS is bait

This is pretty terrible, even by /pol/'s already low standards of humor.

I'm serious guys...

Find different friends.

just become friendless like us

>iMac
You don't deserve friends.

What exactly is the problem? Your friends tell you to drop the books for some chicken wings and a ""thicc""/fat Black girl? Ignore them. Consider getting better friends.

>Consider getting better friends.
Yep I agree user.

move to brooklyn, date an asian graphic designer, work as an EMT for 'reference material'

>Sound amazing but my girl would chop my nuts off.

Next...?

Actually, don't go there, they'll probably just tell you to make white friends.

Convince your black friends that only by embracing the tools of liberal democracy will true emancipation be achieved.

I swear, I hear god-tier things about being a smart-ish black guy in NYC. Should I really do that if I want a gf?

why do people call it bait, they must have never been in an african american community before, black kids get made fun of for being too white it happens all the time.

Same with mexicans who look down on 2nd/3rd generation mexicans in america who don't speak spanish as well as them.

"racism" or "bigotry" shows its face in every place.

>mexicans in america who don't speak spanish as well as them
Chicanos are not mexican. Mexican-americans are not mexican.

You get the point. Same thing with northern italians hating southern italians. I can go on and on really, to show why people like op don't have very farfetched stories and it happens day to day.

>switching from friends who are open about not liking to read to friends who only pretend to like to read
What's the point?

I dont know but I sometimes fantasise wanting to be you. The contrast of an atletic body and what people expect you to be but how you prove them otherwise with ease... i know it sounds like a circus act and you probably would feel bad if you used that to impress a beautiful girl and blow her mind while smoking a cigarette outside a party...or lonely days of melancholy walking around campus with a good book... Idk I fantasise about stuff like that you know.... just sharing dont make nithing if it

Someone hasnt read to kill a mockingbird

I see what you mean user, the struggle is real.

What do mean, "don't like you" user? They're you're friends but they don't like you?

Do they just give you shit/break your balls about it, or are you saying there's actual ill will?

If it's the latter they're not your friends m8. Just dump them.

Wrong, racism and bigotry are things only white people do.

hahah holy shit, an actual black guy LOL!!

>no-one has noticed "educate"

Wrong again. Reevaluate and try again.

Fragile white boy

Just wait for college and make friends there. Ignore your gen eds and take a full on major's english class or two and talk to the people next to you. Get invited to a party by Kim, the girl who sits next to you, but sleep with her roommate, and then spend the rest of the year pretending it's not weird. Eventually realize you're right for each other but that your jobs are going to take you to opposite ends of the country. Make long distance work for several years before finding yourself too alone and fucking it up. Maybe don't sleep Jess. That one was probably a mistake.

Don't let the kiddies get you down.

Point proven

What did the Romans ever do for us!?

YOZO IS A NIGGER I KNOW THIS IS YOU YOZO

They're not your friends. I was surrounded by people as a teenager who mocked me for reading. The people who are around you constantly are not automatically your friends. You can choose who you associate with. Go find people who like to read.

Get new friends. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

You're actually white but born black. It's OK.

just bond with them, go eat fried chicken and rob someone with them

just don't talk about books around them.