Got a 210mm Mcusta Zanmai Hachi gyuto, some purple rice sake and some fruchocs for my birthday

Got a 210mm Mcusta Zanmai Hachi gyuto, some purple rice sake and some fruchocs for my birthday.

Anyone else get any Veeky Forums related gifts lately?

it looks like any other knife I could buy in walmart

Good for you cunt, go buy your walmart knives then.

Gifts?
I get socks sometimes and I actually rejoice because socks are pretty fucking awesome.
Dumbledore was pretty much right about them.

I got socks and a jb hifi gift card from my grandparents, spent the card on a new mouse.

What's special about the knife user?

Nothing special man, it's just a 20th birthday gift and I reckon it's a pretty decent knife once you run it over a whetstone.

It fills him with self importance

You mean like how your smug anime girl pic does for you?

It's forged with Japanese mucusta steel folded over 9000 times.

Reported for bullying. Shit thread, op

AUS-8 molybdenum stainless steel from the Aichi steel company which is owned by Toyota.

It's Toyota steel.

Nice, well congrats then. And happy birthday.
I got myself pic related.

?

All of those lame ass squiggles are jap letters

How do they read this shit?

Very nice, how sharp did yours come out of the box, mine came reasonably sharp but I had to run it over my whetstone to get it really sharp

Kek'd
Reported the reporter for reporting

Reporting in to report that you're not allowed to report in about reporting on a reporter for reporting a report.
Please don't report me for reporting in to report this.

Are you really that inbred?
It was acceptably sharp, but to be honest I haven't used it much. But will definitely stone it too at some point.

I've only used mine a few times so far since I've sharpened it and it cuts amazingly, it feels like I'm cutting air.

Hey want to hear some spooky shit?

You actually are cutting air.
Join us and all will be revealed.

socks master race reporting in
I bought myself a 220 stone, do gifts I gave myself count? I deserved it

japanese cuisine is odd to me . I want to develop a basic culinary concept so that I may actually do it myself. who should I adress for advice?
I've had the standard cali roll with wasabi and fried goods ... I understand its for the most part a raw food eaten with wasabi and pickled sides such as ginger, which I find remarkably tasty. I'd like more insight and so gravitated here lol , how we doing?

We get it, you're into Japanese shit. Now fuck off, weeb.

weeb shit ? the fuck. Irrelevant man. im talking food. not to offend anyone, tho If I mentioned the cali roll it was in perhaps a misconception of what I know to be the true cuisine of japan. as far as I know it was introduced to cali as something unique and exemplary as far as exhibition goes

No you fuck off, it was a nice gift from my father, I asked for a knife for my birthday and this is what he got

hey op, did you make this ?

No, I don't really like seafood very much, I'm more of a meat and noodles kind of guy.

what is it that turn you off about seafood? I like meat as much as the next guy, I cant say I dislike much if anything but .. .. excess.! yah ill go through kicks myself. Im building my drive to become stronger , of course foods a big part of it.

Mostly the taste, I don't like tuna, shellfish or any raw fish at all, I don't mind other fish though, just not a big fan.

>stopped getting socks for my birthday every year
>tfw you have to bother buying new socks

Kool me too...

alright man. what do you do for a living?

Right now I'm studying IT

my mom has gotten me socks for every christmas and birthday at least since i was a teenager
i dont go through socks that fast. ive got like 40 pairs that are all perfectly fine

much success to you

People know I don't appreciate anything that isn't money or socks.
They try here and there and I appreciate it but I don't actually use anything but the socks.
I got about 30 pairs total for Christmas, I was a happy mother fucker.

If you've ever been homeless, they quickly become the most valuable thing someone can give you in front of food and water. I'm happy it happened to me because now everything I have and am given is gold. Puts a new lens on shit.

Thanks mate.