Summer is coming up, I want to look decent. That is, loose a few pounds (like 30)

Summer is coming up, I want to look decent. That is, loose a few pounds (like 30).
What are some snacks I can eat when the little hunger comes sneaking upon me?
Snacks that got little calories, taste good, are filling and have some nutritional value?

You're not losing thirty pounds in three months

I think its feasible. Then make it 25.

Bananas

It isn't

It's just about doable if he eats practically nothing.

Idk have more fresh fruit lying around instead of M&Ms. I like watermelon and honeydew. I just cut some up and grab some from the fridge if I feel like having a snack. Also drinking more water helps u feel more full. Just down it even if ur not thirsty. It's ok you'll get used to it.

You can easily and safely lose 2lbs a week over 12 weeks

Try intermittent fasting, itse removed My Snack hunger almost completely, Been losing lb or 2 per Weekend without Anu effort..

And stop snacking anything Even If it IS healthy u fatfuck

get used to feeling hungry, 30 pounds isnt doable by a normal approach

How much do you weigh already, OP? The heavier you are the easier it will be to lose weight.

In my experience, you only feel real hunger for 2 or 3 days, then you somehow gets accustomed to it.
6'01" and 205 lbs

Do you like sauerkraut? It's pretty much non-existent when it comes to calories. You can make tons of it, and you can change its taste if you're bored of it by adding fresh pepers or cranberry.
The gas cloud you'll produce will be spectacular though.

Melon. It's a bit sugary, but if you like it you can actually lose calories just by digesting it since it's a lot of water, and I think it's tasty as fuck. Celery works the same way.

Lift

Yeahhh, in smaller doses, might look into it. About the gas thing, I'm a great farter already, that wont be a problem.

That's a lot of weight loss. You won't get there without a lot of exercise, on top of working on a calorie deficit. Order some cracked out diet pills if you're that concerned. You won't be worried about snacking through the day.

This. I don't eat at all on Mon & Wed and only eat between the hours of 12-8 on the other days.

That should be entirely doable then, going by the NIH limit yourself to ~1,400 calories a day which is about a ~1,200 deficit and get some light/moderate exercise every day or other day. As for snacks, the best and obvious answer is simply to abstain though you could also cut a bit out of your other meals and make those dedicated snacks at times that you're most likely to be hungry. As said, fruit's pretty good as it tends to be calorie-light for mass and volume: oranges are my go-to item, ~50 calories a shot, nice and fiber-y and sweet.

If you want to lose 30 pounds while still eating snacks you have to stop eating meals.

Don't eat when you're "a little hungry,". That's why fat people are fat

anorexic here and yes it's doable, bulletproof coffee and 12 cups of water a day

*lose

>starting your summer body weight loss plan at the end of fucking March

Veeky Forums is going to see a lot of this at the end of may

Not OP, but my summer starts in like 3 months.

I also want to get into shape for summer, but that means gaining weight. I'm going to stay trim no matter what since I walk everywhere instead of driving, but I need to eat more shit so that I can avoid looking like a KF clot. I usually have a few snacks instead of lunch due to shit schedule, they usually consist of a bagel or some chips. Is replacing that with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches / sardine on toast enough, or should i alter my actual meals. I usually have a protein and carb heavy meal like spaghetti bolognese, chicken stirfry, or fried rice. Breakfast is usually 2 eggs on toast.

adding a sandwich to your lunch meal probably won't be enough of a change to put on significant weight

also focus on protein and fat, not protein and carbs, it's the same result in terms of weight gain but without giving you a high glycemic load

Apples, OP.

Also.

>desire to lose weight
>asking about snacks

You're not gonna make it.

>Grapefruit for breakfast
>get all your calories at lunch
>go for a walk or a bike ride or something
>another grapefruit or a kale smoothie or something for dinner

You'll be down 30 in 3 months

incorrect. this slows your metabolism down, when what you really need to do is speed it up.

What if i added a pp&j to every meal? Also, what sorts of fats would you recommend? I usually use olive oil in all of my cooking, but I don't think it's in the amounts that would make any difference.

Would smoking marijuana do a good job at helping me gain wait by increasing my appetite? I heard that it also speeds up your metabolism, so I stopped smoking as often.

fuck off retard that small meals thing was debunked years ago to keep fatties paying for gym subscriptions

Peanut butter and olive oil are pretty significant calorie bombs.

There's 40 calories in only 5ml (one teaspoon) of olive oil.

>What if i added a pp&j to every meal?
seems boring but it adds calories, sure

watch that sugar load tho

>Would smoking marijuana do a good job at helping me gain wait by increasing my appetite? I heard that it also speeds up your metabolism, so I stopped smoking as often.
i think what you really need for the body you seem to want is to hit the gym a few days a week

this will increase your appetite and also build your muscles instead of just adding fat deposits, thus you will look like a real human bean instead of a slightly pudgy zombie

Just do this and stop giving in to small amounts of food. Eat a huge lunch and dinner and nothing else

Your problem is snacking, period. Save it for mealtime.

I wasnt gonna munch down a bag of chips. Was thinking maybe some nuts, a carrot, berries idk.
But you're right, I should probably just avoud it.

You might wanna try eating decent meals.

I use my apartment gym and swim, so I look alright as far as definition goes, I just wanted to gain some mass so that it looked better under soft lighting. I guess I'll just start lifting weights more than swimming and go along with my general sardines and peanutbutter plan.

Get chewing gum. Chances are you're bored and just want to chew on something. You also get a portion of your daily water intake through food so it could also be that you're just thirsty. Try adding more water and coffee to your diet. Don't forget to exercise too, even if it's just minimal amounts (e.g. 40 minute walk/day).

>nuts

How much prep and thought have you put into this diet thing? If you're set on losing weight nuts are about the last fucking thing you want to consider as a snack, they're like a fissile element in food form as far as calorie density goes and won't fill you for shit.

Gum! Thats an idea. And now the weather is getting better, I will definitely go for some walks.