Tfw bought some Frank's to make wings

>tfw bought some Frank's to make wings
>tfw never had Frank's wings before

what am I in for lads?

Spicy vinegar.

crystal hot sauce with a little butter is franks

A hot sauce that is tasty, but not at all 'hot'

Spicy vinegar on objectively the worst part of the chicken. I don't see why anyone bothers with wings.

Well, they USED to be cheap. Then in the late 90s they got really popular and the price doubled.

This

Always ridiculous that they go up to $5 for like 6-8.

I'm interested too since at my local american importers they sell this stuff in 2litre bottles presumably to ex pats who miss their 'wings"

>what am I in for lads?

Just plain 'ol generic wings. There's nothing special about Frank's, it's just the generic "hot wings" flavor. If you've had generic "hot wings" then you've had Franks or something that's 99% the same.

Traditional wings. Just don't use butter, use a margarine to make the buffalo sauce.

i just buy whole chickens (10 for 2 of them) and butcher myself. six chickens or so for 30$ means 12 wings, 6 thighs, drums, drummettes, breasts, tenderloins, and then roast the backs and make bone broth... mm. very much worth your time and money

have you had buffalo wings before? because franks + butter is the first and most classic buffalo recipe.

Yeah sure, if you like the rest. I don't like the breast or the leg. It was nice to buy a pack of 20~ pieces. I know it's mostly bone but they were all separated and ready to go.

Tastes good but if you're looking for spicy, look elsewhere.

6 chickens gives 24 wings and 12 of the other cuts of meat unless you're only butchering half

Chickens don't have 4 wings, retard.

I think he's counting the flats from the drumettes. Which is ok but you'd only get 12 flats since anyone who is fabricating their own breasts cuts it in an airline breast.

How's it that you get that many wings? Did you remove the beaks for taking up valuable meat space?

don't think I've had that kind of wings before

>what am I in for lads?
how about you try it and find out, retard?

The best,

Tbh this sauce is pretty good, but I'm not sure if you should use this one to make wings, they also have a specific wings one too, but it could be good.

I'd try pickapeppa mango hot and green tobasco mix for wings in a pickle brine if you're frying them.

>Shitting on the best part of the chicken
Kill yourself

>tobasco
Is this a regional spelling of Tabasco?
I see it a lot here.