Hey Veeky Forums! I'm a fucking retarded STEMfag that

hey Veeky Forums! I'm a fucking retarded STEMfag that
hasn't read in years. Give me 100 books that slowly increase in difficulty,one suggestion each! so that even a goober like me can get somewhere in life! dubs and I'll add your suggestion to my list, trips and I'll quit while
I'm ahead and fuck off back to my algebraic
geometry midterm revision.

Other urls found in this thread:

global.oup.com/education/content/primary/series/oxford-reading-tree/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey Veeky Forums! I'm a fucking retarded artfag that
hasn't done math in years. Give me 100 equations that slowly increase in difficulty,one suggestion each! so that even a goober like me can get somewhere in life! dubs and I'll add your suggestion to my list, trips and I'll quit while
I'm ahead and fuck off back to my gender studies thesis.

dude fuck off

global.oup.com/education/content/primary/series/oxford-reading-tree/

>Start with the greeks
>Euclids Geometry

adusim

You should copy this and make a thread over on Veeky Forums

You're avin a laugh, ain't ya, OP? Why don't ya go get your Dog&Bone from the Apples&Pears and give me a bell? Alwight geez?

>to STEM-minded to be a humanitiesfag
>to humanities-minded to be a STEMfag
>tfw don't belong anywhere

underrated

You belong to my heart.

just read infinite jest 100 times

Start with Aesop's Fables, and then read interpretations of them.
Basically, read a book and then read about it. This is how to get used to literature.

As a patrician stemfag, I hate people like you. Make us all look like philistines

I know that feel

Where do marketing and economics people fall in? Do they belong to STEM? Cause I find them to be kinda in the middle.

Economics is like actually useful sociology, so it's pretty much humanities with numbers.

My scientific journal t b h

Yeah, the old guard of STEM-people I've worked with, the people in their seventies, were patrician as fuck. Maybe it had something to do with deficit of pleb entertainment in Soviet Union. I dunno.

Economics is easy shit and I love it

>STEMfags are plebs meme
I don't think there is too much truth to this. There are educated and uneducated people, and certainly the uneducated ones are plebs, so that leaves us with Stemfags and soft subject fags, and I don't think the people in law, psych, business, history etc are any better.
Are the bitchy starbucks sipping, scarf wearing girls talking about mexican feminism or economic exploitation of Nigeria (by the evil white man), or the fat/dyel numales who talk worryingly about Trump and the rise of fascism, or the braindead DUDE LMAO business Chads and Stacies any better?

I don't think there is a defined group of people in the world today who can consistently be called patrician. Certainly not STEMfags, but atleast we learn actual stuff instead of just bitching about our feelings, or spamming talking points by leftist professors.

Not him, but
>>Veeky Forumsthread/8491175