Why are burgers considered unhealthy if they have every aspect of the healthy eating pyramid?

Why are burgers considered unhealthy if they have every aspect of the healthy eating pyramid?

Why the fuck are rice and shit the foundation of food pyramid it's literally the only unnecessary thing included in there, along with sugar

because the food pyramid is bullshit

Because they have every aspect of the pyramid
In unequal proportions
Cooked with a shitload of grease in an unfulfilling manner
With fake grinded meat

Because the bun is made from bleached wheat flour, and wheat has antinutrients.

1. Food pyramid is wrong
2. Overeating

That's not even what the official food pyramid looks like anymore

Welcome to the fight, brother.
Many strong days ahead for you teaching retarded 16 year olds to google their food ingredients.

I feel like John spreading the gospel right now.

Burger land switched from the pyramid to myplate. Pic related is what it looks like under the Trump administration.

OOOOOOHHH MY GOOOODDD PHYTIC ACID? PHYTIC ACCIIIDDD OHHH MY GOD WARN EVERYONE OMG OMG OM GOMG EVERYONE'S GONNA DIE FROM ZINC DEFIEICN-

oh wait lol major nutritional deficiency hasn't been a thing in the first world since the 1920's

Please, spare me your mindlessly regurgitated Blogspot sources. Phytic acid is a major antioxidant and quite good for you if you don't live in the third world and suffering from anemia.

>b-b-but I NEEEEEEEEED THE ZINC I NEEED IT I NEEEEEEEEEED IT

Kill yourselves keto rejects. I can't wait until your fad diet goes the way of the dodo so you can jump on the next trend like the worthless parrots you are.

>taco bell
>trump

99% of the things they serve at Taco Bell are american inventions

The Trump Tower taco bowl was a Cinco de Mayo special. What do you think he does the other 364 days a year when he's craving authentic Mexican cuisine?

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Reddit: the post

HAHAHAHA GLOOMPF BTFO xD

Actually I'd say that's actually pretty Veeky Forums, reddit can't produce that kind of passive aggressive aggressive bite.

You ever seen mexicans working at a taco bell?

Depends on how they're prepared/where they're procured

If you do it all from scratch at home to the best of your ability to make it reasonably healthy, it isn't really all that bad for you. But obviously going and getting the shit from fast food places that load it with salt, MSG, preservatives, saturated fat and all that unhealthy shit, it takes a toll.

Consider also that you have essentially no control over portions/ingredients when getting burgers from fast food places. At home you can make yourself a burger however you choose (helps to have a burger press or just any measure of volume perception) whereas you get a fucking boulder of meat and cheese at some places.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I want a boulder of meat and cheese, but you absolutely cannot make that a regular thing, which many Americans unfortunately do.

Maybe nutritional deficiencies have disappeared because of increased vitamin and nutrient content in things like flour?

>Healthy eating pyramid
what is this 1995?? use the Harvard version my plate ya dip

>he dosent know the horrors of a world without zinc