Through a series of strange circumstances, I have free Yum! brand fast food for life...

Through a series of strange circumstances, I have free Yum! brand fast food for life. I look more like the guy on the left, but I want to look like the guy on the right. What can I eat at KFC, Taco Bell, or Pizza Hut to facilitate my transformation?

is this a recent picture? because i know he lost a good amount of weight but then got it all back

If you want to lose weight you shouldnt eat at those places, simply because you can easily go over your kcal needs with fast food, if you really want to do it count calories

Can i also get free Yum! brand fast food for life?

Obviously. The difference is that this food is free to me.

I don't think the possibility is off the table.

Okay fill me in on how to get free Yum! brand fast food for life.

i'd say binge on days and fast on others, or just be moderate. don't drink soda ever while you're there. the food will be ok if you only eat protein products and don't splurge on empty carbs. i think as hilarious as it sounds. kfc is probably your healthiest option. get some chicken strips and put it in a salad or something

Damn, those nipples are halfway down his body like Sceak.

fuck kikes. i will rip your head off irl you demon.

tbell has some surprisingly decent low-calorie options that aren't terribly awful for you in terms of other shit either (like 180% of your daily sodium intake in a meal).

pizza hut and taco bell have salads, and pizza isn't even tremendously awful for you insofar as fast food goes. just eat less of it. no clue about kfc

I was thinking of getting a ton of the chicken dishes from Taco Bell and just scraping all of the stuff out of the tortillas.

Sorry, missed this reply. That chicken strips on salads sounds good. Maybe I'll get their grilled chicken and throw it on top of a pizza.

kfc has some salads and their grilled chicken stuff might be ok. normal kfc chicken is some of the fattest fast food available

Loose skin is no joke. Mine wasn't even that bad, and after a year of workingy chest, my nips still droop a bit.

How did you get free yum food op?

Can you send me a Pizza Hut large pizza please?

>kfc
grilled chicken is breddy good. with some salad or with green beans, diet soda or water

>taco bell
nope

>pizza hut
nope

>t. jealous goy

Do a few online maintenance calorie calculators, figure out yours, count calories. Keep in mind that 3500 calories consumed/burnt = 1lb of body fat gained/lost. For you I'd suggest eating half the amount of calories you need for maintenance a day to get started, exercise if you want but it's really about calorie restriction

Pizza hut salad bar is about as good as you'll get

You don't eat there regularly if you want to stay trim.

If anything, find someone homeless each day, and treat them to something if they aren't completely feral.

Calories in, calories out.

Just don't eat much if you're going to excercise.

Personally. I'd probably eat myself to death with any kind of free food.

None of the above.

Bump for this. I want to know too

kfc grilled chicken has almost zero carbs and calories. get that and the green beans. dont eat the biscuit you fat retard. i use to work at kfc and that what i ate on break to avoid getting fat

>kfc grilled chicken has almost zero carbs and calories.

It's a helluva lot healthiER than any other KFC shit, but it isnt' actually healthy at all. 1/2 the calories are from fat.

Calories Calories from Fat
Calories Calories from Fat
[more info]Kentucky Grilled ChickenĀ® Breast 180 60
[more info]Kentucky Grilled ChickenĀ® Drumstick 60 25
[more info]Kentucky Grilled ChickenĀ® Thigh 130 80

You know it's not the 1980's anymore, right? So why are you chimping out over fat content?

>So why are you chimping out over fat content?

Because obesity is a huge fucking problem in the community, and it needs to be reversed.

btw. fuck you racist piece of shit

>fuck you racist piece of shit
>filename is "Typical Obese 'Merican Nigger"
really kickstarts the neutrons

Thanks for pointing that out. Racism has no place in Veeky Forums. I will report his post.

Thank you and remember that Jesus loves you all.

op tell us how you ended up with free yum brand food for life RIGHT NOW

Carbs make you fat. Fat has a lot of satiety and helps regulate hormones. Fat is good for you, retard.

Carbs are broken down easily, spike insulin, and make you crave more carbs.

Does Yum not own Long John Silver's anymore? If they do, I think they have grilled fish.

KFC chocolate chip cake per day

if you do decide to go for pizza, go thin crust, light on the cheese, load up on vegetable toppings. it's still not the best, but it's way better than doing thick crust loaded with cheese and low quality meat.

Yeah dude oatmeal and bananas make me so fat!

Fucking retard

Actually, get the "grilled" chicken, as it has no breading. Eating that with skin would be way healthier than the breading, or you could peel it off easily for pure meat. But shit, other than that, the place is all around unhealthy. Mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits, mayo-heavy slaw, buttered corn. They don't offer that much outside of those things.

Taco Bell used to have a whole line of lighter stuff. Forget what it's called. They just left cheese and sour cream out of the regular burritos and stuff and encouraged chicken or steak.

>What can I eat at KFC, Taco Bell, or Pizza Hut to facilitate my transformation?

Very little
Every time

Those have Fiber you dummy.

No one's claiming that Carbs from whole fruits, veggies and whole grains make you fat.

Flour and sugar make people fat.

A tapeworm

excess calories make you fat
deficit calories make you skinny

this is how to works, there are no other possibilities

he only lost it because he got a stomach knot. but then the fatass gained it all back

How does that even work, logistically? It's not like every teenager with down syndrome in the country is going to recognize you personally.

Literally this OP. Calories in vs Calories out is the only thing that matters for weight loss.

Just buy about half the amount of food from whatever fast food place. Like at taco bell, if you would normally get a crunchwrap, 2 tacos and a XL drink, instead get either just the crunchwrap or just the 2 tacos, and a small drink.

And don't get any desserts unless you're dropping other food for it.

Johnny candito got Veeky Forums on shredded chicken burritos from taco bell

Fiesta.

Taco Bell did a free for life thing a few years ago that was just a $10000 gift card, which is enough to spend 6.40 a week for thirty years. Usually these things are just coupons that assume a certain rate of consumption, so if OP is expecting to live off it he's going to be disappointed.

Another example, pizza hut offered free pizza for life if someone asked Obama and Romney what toppings they prefer, it was to be 30x$520 gift cards. So in general you're expected to eat an approved amount once a week for thirty years.

That's weak because soft tacos are like $1.40 now and you need at least 8 to feel anything.

At least they know to keep shit on the dollar menu at all times, so they're not out of the picture, but it sounds like they're fucked up in this case.
How to advertise "free for life" and then deliver a food stamp tier budget?

I too need to know.

that file name lmao