Avocado/chickpea sandwich

The hell is this abomination?

ITT: your everyday go to favorite sandwich.

Chicken salad made by my mother, on toasted white bread. I can't make it as well as her, so every time I visit I ask her to make a large batch so I can take it home with me.

i immediately think this is born of vapid pop culture and simply combines the popularity of avocado and the popularity of hummus. but it could be a very natural pair, i couldnt imagine it right now. perhap i cant imagine it because they are both fairly bland ingredients when prepared in such an opulent manner

i really like this open faced pannini

I don't understand chickpea things.
They taste like railway station.

Meh, I'd try it.

looks good 2bh

Homemade Tuna Sandwich on toasted rye smeared with Deli Mustard.

Hard boiled egg, celery, red radish, mayonnaise, and white chunk tuna. Not a lot of people put in the radish, but it adds such a refreshing crunch and kick to it.

Roast them in olive oil until crispy and golden. Season with salt, cumin and smoked paprika.

I'll write that down, thank you.

That looks delicious

I just put tomato and some mayo. Sometimes some onion or any other spring vegies. I hate butter.

peanut butter and jelly

That looks difficult to eat.

I use pickles for crunch. The sour is nice with the rich mayo

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS WITHOUT EVERYTHING FALLING OUT FROM THE SIDES WHEN I TAKE A BITE REEEE

mature cheddar cheese, tomato, salt and black pepper, mayonnaise.

That's cute, user

> pizza is really an open faced sandwich

Sheeeeeeit

too much paste but probably tasty, chickpeas and avocado are delicious

The avocado chickpea stuff is most likely relatively cohesive, and that sort of bread is quite soft so your teeth will cut right through it without compressing the bread together squeezing the filling out. Pretty simple 2bh famallama

Youre gonna pay for that? First choice?

PBJ or deli meat + cheese + mayo/mustard is about as much effort I'm willing to put in for just one sandwich.

rye bread and a huge slice of salami
sweet hot black tea to flush that down

Chicken salad, peanut butter, or the blessed turkey, bacon, and swiss