You've just purchased a sandwich from the vending machine...

You've just purchased a sandwich from the vending machine. The sandwich is cold and lifeless - but it's what you have to work with.

You spot these, left by someone else, on a nearby table. You can use one of them with your sandwich.

The fluorescent lights beat down on you relentlessly. Their buzz fills your ears.

Which do you choose?

the one on the left because i'm unfamiliar with it but i know franks is trash

I'd open both of them and see which one goes better with whatever kind of sandwich I bought; probably neither.

I choose to eat the sandwich without hot sauce.

Overcome by your own lack of imagination, you die where you sit.

Someone should for sure write a d&d campaign that is just a regular day in a cubicle farm

Both, obviously. Those vending machine styrofoam sandies can use all the flavor they can get.

I use the hot sauce packets to make a ranged attack against the flourescent lights, then make a dexterity check to see if I can eat the sandwich before dying.

Frank's is just barely hotter so probably Frank's

Siracha, anything else can be a bit too spicy for a tongue

i just realized i have only ever had texas pete hot sauce on top of a gas station fried burrito

Texas Pete is better than meme sauce.

I've never had a job where I had the luxury of buying stuff from a vending machine and sitting down to enjoy it :(

For me its much chicken haha

I choose Crab Nicholson sauce instead

You're in for a show because Texas Pete is basically slightly better tobasco, I like Texas Pete and franks and most other sauces but if you don't like franks you probably won't like petes

>tobasco
I see this spelling here quite often, is it a regional thing?

>vending machine

Just kill me - clearly I have nothing left to live for anyway.

No, it's just idiots who can't spell.

It's no different than shit like:

>hey guy's I got some shrimp's and some other thing's I want to cook when my friend's coming over. And idea's how I shoul'd coo'k th'e shrimp's

maybe they're russians
in russian O is often pronounced as A

I reach into my bag and pull out my bottle of pic related.

Is this something people really do? Carry around bottles of condiments with them?

Why, look what I got on my keychain!