Is it true that negroes, coloureds and other undesierables cannot enjoy a cool glass of lactose-rich milk...

Is it true that negroes, coloureds and other undesierables cannot enjoy a cool glass of lactose-rich milk? My mate said this and I am coming here for the real scoop.

just niggers.

t. a filthy border jumping mexiCANT

Even among whites true lactose tolerance is rare. People of colour also drink milk, to the point where the Chinese have a massive powdered milk market (which, like most things Chinese, is filled with forgeries and replicates)

no theres tribes that live off nothing but cows milk in africa

only pussy ass bantus and ethiopians cant handle diary

Why do people enjoy the filmy mouthfeel of a cow's fluids?

My girlfriend is Mexican and she can't drink milk without shitting herself, but she's pretty Indio.

I was just about to start a milk thread.

2% best?

Because it's delicious.

>hurr I'll eat a cow's toxin processing facilities (the liver thread on here) but THE LACTATE? NEVER

Considering this anti-milk thing is mostly murrican, you've probably eaten a cow's asshole in your processed burgers too you fucking lard.

What's the scoop on whole milk? I like it better. Anything to know?

>Considering this anti-milk thing is mostly murrican
False, as a murrican milk is advertised on tv fervently and pushed both in stores and in school systems and a natural common healthy thing

you should check your sources since they seemed to have misinformed you, cretin

I'll eat yours and a cow's asshole as long as it tastes good. Milk doesn't.

t. muslim

>implying Americans aren't the lords of contrarianism

There are ads for prescription drugs all the time on your TV, guess where all the anti-psychers come from? HINT: It's not Hungary.

>I'll eat your asshole over milk

unfortunately your point seems to fail at the simplest example comparison

your posts need work

t. willing and loyal asshole eater

>not willing to eat asshole
Found the american lads

t. cletus "FEED ME MORE ASSHOLE BURGERS, BOYS" montgomery IV

name 1 thing wrong with eating anus, jamal

>tfw just recently started developing lactose intolerance at 23

so that's what I get for being half arab

It's where poop comes from

>not eatin da poo poo
lmfao fagela

>tfw white and lactose intolerant

t. Uganda

muslims eat liver

Then you're not white. Milk is the White Man's drink.

Im a spic and love me some milk but white people have a weird obsession with it, i suspect that in the 40s and 50s drinking milk was embedded in the White American psyche and it just hasn't gone away. Some white people even smell like milk

i like the taste of milk but that shit fucks up your skin so i stopped drinking it

Haha, Great rebuttal
The banter here really is first class!

Is it just me or are you guys also not having to do the captcha when reporting posts?

>tfw mexican AND can enjoy milk products

>"undesierables"

AKA anyone even remotely similar to you