>2006
>+3
>2009
>+4
>2013
>+5
>2018
Chillax, user

Reading "Mason & Dixon" right now. What should I read next? Is this guy always such a wacky goofball?

I just hope he's busy writing his one last big MOTHER fucking TOME of goofs & gags that will BTFO that old Bloom fart for sure.

Is anyone scared that once he dies, there will be no great writers left? He's like a once in a millennium, Aristotle-style genius.

He should do a crossover with Family Guy. Would be hella f*ckin' epic.

He's allegedly working on something huge and not just your ho-hum trash like IV and BE.

Excellence takes time.

AtD came out almost 10 years after M&D.

Him, DeLillo, McCarthy and Gass have pretty much numbered days before them. Who else decent enough is there? Vollmann?

>allegedly
[citation needed]

Tao Lin

Came here to say this.

Tad lame

Elaborate please

>allegedly
?

Yeah, got a source on that? How do you know?

Against the Day you joker!

I've been doing an internship at Penguin for a few months now and my boss lets me read the proof copies. Most are pretty uninteresting, but there's one that I'm almost certain is an unreleased Pynchon book. It is two volumes, well over a thousand pages each. It's written in old English, with large portions in what I think is French. There's no title or authors name. I'm going in to work again on Friday. I'll try get pictures of the first few pages for you all.

Even if it's not I'm already interested

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=wEiswvYR2HQ

can we pass this vid around Veeky Forums, she is officially my dream girl

actually just started M&D myself. 42 pages in and its pretty fun so far

im reading inherent vice right now, about halfway through. did pynchon really manage to write a nearly 400 page novel with no random 50-100 page excursions into a different narrative/some random unrelated shit? I'm both impressed and slightly let down.