Best graphic novel(s) you have read? It's a tie for me between DMZ and Low...

Best graphic novel(s) you have read? It's a tie for me between DMZ and Low. But I think Low edges it out just a smidge due to the fantasy mixed in. Both are amazing though.

7 miles a second

author insert appears to be a frog in this favorite of mine I ran into at the library. I love Saga a lot.

Flex Mentallo by Grant Morrison. Honestly I don't I could be depressed ever again.

Crossed+100 and Vision were the best to come out of floppy publishers last year

Honestly Watchmen. But I'm not very well read in terms of graphic novels.

Alack Sinner, it completely subverted all my initial expectations.

The best you can get

jimmy corrigan

Are you up to date? cause the pandering to the tumblrina fanbase gets preeetty obnoxious in later volumes.

This.

Killing & Dying by Adrian Tomine and Megahex by Simon Hansellman are pretty fucking great.

From Hell is really good for that holistic look it takes at victorian society. The Incal by Jodorowsky & Moebius is worth every bit of hype there is.

That said favourite of favourites has to be pic related.

Pic related is the my favorite in terms of writing. I also grew up reading Gaiman's Sandman so that holds a special place in my heart.

by far

reported

Hellblazer, especially the Dangerous Habits arc

My hero

I haven't read the last vol but I can see how it gets to that point

Any answer other than Devilman might as well be a declaration of homosexuality.

kek

In collected form, The Invisibles.
That isn't how the 90s were, but its how they felt.

post links famlam

If I can't talk about Naruto in /a/, a fucking Japanese made Manga and anime without mods deleting the thread.
Why should you be allowed to talk about offtopic comics in Veeky Forums?

This absolutely.

also I Kill Giants is nice

Pic related

El eternauta is amazing.

Because Naruto is useless cancer.

These threads are also cancer but there's no risk of them overrunning the board. And Veeky Forums posters will likely have different ideas on the subject to /co/ posters. /co/ posters are a bunch of people who sincerely like to read lots of comic books, their thoughts on anything can't be that useful.

Asterios Polyp is something I personally enjoyed, and i think a lot of the guys on here might like it as well given it's central themes and the ways in which it uses the space it's given (e.g. the way's some pages are formatted or the ways text is presented)

Blankets by Craig Thompson

there had to be one guy