How important is to learn algebra I II and trigonometry to deal with college math?

how important is to learn algebra I II and trigonometry to deal with college math?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C58498718451C47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're prerequisites for a reason you fucking moron
this board is for smart people, leave

Extremely

Entirely

It's like learning the alphabet to be able to read

>this board is for smart people

Really activated those almonds

yes

It's equivalent to learning to walk before you can run

Algebra is super important. Trig is useless.

yeah bro those triangles are useless xddd

fuck triangles and fuck polygons!

It only works for right angled triangles, which are the least common form of triangle.

What the hell are you talking about?

>Algebra II
You need Pre-calc a.k.a. Trig+"""College"""" Algebra, you won't suceed with just trig and Algebra II.

Trig only works for right angled triangles

I consider both to be entirely useless and can't say I've used my time spent with either once in my undergraduate education (math physics double major).
I would just pick up Spivak's Calculus and work through it carefully.

HAHAHAHAHA

>law of sines
>law of cosines
>trig functions being used in all levels of math past trig

I went up to Calculus III in my University, and I don't consider myself smart, just a person who wanted to graduate.

And I started out in Pre-Calculus in my university. We all start somewhere, let Op ask his question.

Op, if you are that new in math, I would suggest starting out from the beginning and go from there (Algebra) then rise up to Pre-Calculus, and keep going. Hope that helps.

I'm assuming Op is at a Community College or somethimg, I would suggest starting from Algebra going all the way up.

>when brainlets try to act smart

I need some textbooks or something for courses of this level.

I want to re-learn algebra, trigonometry (functions, solving for lengths and angles, etc) and anything else of that level.

In my middle and high school I used a book called "Algebra 2" or something

Khan academy. No books needed, but literally any book will do for high school algebra

Obviously very important.

And I have a feeling this was just very good bait.

>trigonometry
trigonometry
is soo boring

there is some funny way to learn trigonometry

Do yourself a favor and torrent The Great Courses for Precalculus (includes trig) and just learn there and test out of it.

tel meee

try this
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3C58498718451C47

>TTC Precalculus
This, Bruce H Edwards is a god tier teacher. His calculus courses are good too.