So who was the first asshole that said "yeah these look like something I want inside my body"

So who was the first asshole that said "yeah these look like something I want inside my body"

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/food/resourcesforyou/healtheducators/ucm085368.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the first person who found one and bashed it open with a rock.

Ya mama LOL

They are delicious as long as you don't have a shit immune system and get a nematode infection or something gay like that lmao.

> cold seafood

the west is disgusting

Fuck off you stupid piece of shit frogposter

You are an infant with a maladapted taste pallet. Enjoy your little dino nuggies and honey musties while us adult Patricians enjoy the true delicacies of the sea.

Eats sea bugs and tries to feel superior....fucking peasant kys

>He's never heard of sushi

>sea bugs
Err... oysters are mollusks. Mollusks aren't bugs.

A homo neanderthalensis or erectus who was continually hungry as all fuck and ate anything remotely edible. And to this day, I thank him from the depths of my common DNA.

t. redditor namefaggot no one cares about with the culinary sense of an autistic toddler

I recommend suicide but it's up to your handlers to commit you for life or do everyone a favour and put you down like the diseased little retarded mutt you are. Go slit your arms vertically with every utensil your mom has in her kitchen you rotten simple-minded peon.

raw != cold

If you want oysters done right, come on down South. We cook em up and then just dump them on a table with some knives spread about.

Sushi is not cold. Wtf.

Yum

Coastal tribesmen.

The sushi I've had is?

all the ones who watched the birds and otters eat them and thrive

>eating raw food from the ocean
nothing can go wrong

You'd be surprised what a man will try to eat while he and his family are starving

The best part of that video was when the chef kept cutting it up like he was going to serve it.

Well, pretty much all seafood has some sort of parasite in it right?

they enhance the flavor

while the cameraman was having a borderline panic attack

stop eating shitty supermarket brand sushi then you idiot

Why is that fish full of noodles?

I can't eat raw oysters.
Tried once and it barely touched my lips before I put it down.

It's like a big, cold salty booger.
Cooked is a different story, but raw is a meme.

what's your question, again?
is that how we are using question marks now?

I hope you die untimely and painfully.

that shit was funny with the "back the fuck up?" meme, but now it's spreading like an ebola.

learn to youse question marks properly.

who was the first protohuman to refuse food and die because they are picky faggots?

>not eating questionable food is being picky
Nah son. Do some research on contamination and bacteria and then go check out how cheap shoreshacks probably don't practice good food hygiene and prep either.

They aren't good enough to take three different risks and they're pricey for something that tastes like a big booger.

most of them are flash frozen not pure raw. you don't know anything

It's a new recipe, ever seen that soup made from dry fish that has noodles? the one that looks like ramen, well japanese scientists figured out a way to genetically engineer fishes and decided to have them grow noodles from the inside to save time, they're right now figuring out a way to grow multiple ingredients inside turkey to skip the stuffing part.

Maybe in flyoverville

I live on the gulf coast have eaten oysters multiple times never gotten sick. Quit using hygiene as an excuse a lot of the price of raw oysters is prep.

>implying flash freezing anything eliminates chemical contamination
K

>gulf coast
Then you're a special kind of stupid because the Gulf has a special kind of bacteria that loves oysters as much as your dumb ass lol
>fda.gov/food/resourcesforyou/healtheducators/ucm085368.htm

what chemical contamination?

or maybe your just a pussy with a kids palate

MOMMY IT TASTES LIKE MUH BOOGERS

Google
>BTFO by evidence of specific bacterial problem in his area
>resorts to the equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and screaming
I don't care what you eat but when I give reasons as to why I don't, get out of my face, retard.

so you don't eat chicken because of salmonella or any food because of food poisoning? just admit you have shit taste and puny cums because of lack of zinc

its always the same with oysters haters they use the its so dangerous argument because they don't like that taste

Chicken usually isn't consumed raw or raised in known chemically contaminated waters.

They were hungry as fuck wandering the beach, found some shelled creatures, opened it open and said "I'm too hungry to care."

>Every year, Salmonella is estimated[PDF - 1 page] to cause one million foodborne illnesses in the United States, with 19,000 hospitalizations and 380 deaths. Most persons infected with Salmonella develop diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps 12 to 72 hours after infection.

why are you such a risk taker user?

'I'm starving to death, the animals seem to get by eating these things, so I'll try it'.

>anything I personally don't like "is a meme"
kys faggot

fuck that hurts my eyes, even when the thumbnail is in my peripheral vision

Oysters are the most delicious fucking food on the planet and anyone who won't eat shit because it "looks gross" is a faggot.

I can respect you if you don't like the flavor of the texture of something, but give it a solid try, and not a "it touched my lips" like the fucking pussy a few posts up.

Delicious? Yes.
Most delicious? Come on, it's not even the best seafood.

probably someone who witnessed another animal eating it. and said fuck it.

>the flavor of the texture of something
Does all of Veeky Forums type incoherent nonesense like the alcoholic divorced dad that works the line at Olive Garden like this guy?

who cares dingle berry it's not like your writing the gettysburg address over here mr. einstein

Oysters were ok a few hundred years ago, but since the industrial revolution they are bad. They're filter feeders you realize. Our oceans are polluted as hell now.

That was supposed to be flavor or the texture. Sue me.

I would choose a raw gulf oyster over any food if being put in front of a firing squad at this very moment.

That's why you flush out oysters before you eat them.

Up voted tripfags need to fuck off

that's not a trip fag

How do you like to dress your oysters? I do one tiny drop of tabasco per oyster because I feel like horseradish, cocktail sauce, lemon/lime, etc. overpowers the taste of the oyster.

Pic related. Had some oysters last week and there was a group of retards putting shit loads of everything on the oyster and chasing them with a shot of vodka
>"you have to open your throat up and just swallow them whole as fast as you can or they're nasty!"
What's even the point? After I saw what car they were driving I called the police and reported a drunk driver. Fucking idiots

Good job user no one should be able to eat oysters like that and get away with it

It's not hot either

But kids eat boogers all the time.

slightly below room temperature?

Look at this nerd! Faaaaaag!

I bet the first person to eat crab freaked the fuck out
>IT SALTS ITSELF!

nice plate. . my pops, the senpai would eat also eat em with hot sauce. namely tapatio O Valentina. theyd dress em with lime cilantro and onion.

Says the guy posting faggoty gifs.

What I'll do is only order oysters near a harbor. When I receive my plate, I wade out into the sea until the water is about mid-thigh levels. I then throw the oysters into the ocean and spend the next 20 minutes searching along the bottom, and once I find one I eat it right there on the sea floor.

This, I've found, is the correct way to eat oysters.

Just ate some at a local restraint, baked with mozz park mushroom onion and white wine. It was pretty good

You tried

Eating and cooking are in of itself acts of valor, if not ask to the people that cooks snakes

how are you supposed to appreciate the texture or the flavor when you're just supposed to gulp them down whole quickly

>gulp them down whole quickly

For one thing, that's not what you "do."

>""""using""" meme """quotation""""""" "markS"

iktf, the first and only one I had was a chewy flavorless mass full of sand

oysters are seriously the most overrated shit I can think of

They taste like nothing

>using """""meme"arrows""""

Bunch of people ITT thinking they dislike oysters when they've only had bad oysters

Came here basically to say this

Also, OP you should read a book after mommy brings your dinner tendies down

>bluff oysters fresh out of the ocean
nothing better

Probably some chinese.

i dont know why but i kept trying raw oysters like 5 separate times before i actually liked them. dont know what compelled me to keep trying but now i love them when they are shucked well. you dont know how many places fuck up something as simple as this.

keep it cold and flip and check for shells, dont water it down unless you have no liquor left. some places just rinse the fucking things for no reason and it warms the oyster up.

bluff oysters into the trash

>implying cooking anything eliminates chemical contamination

>the west
dipshit, eating cold seafood is popular in the east too. Where the fuck are you from where sushi isn't known?

>restraint

I eat them with a drop of tobasco, just a pinch of cracked salt, and a squeeze of lemon

same hear. its delicious. Lime is good too.

I grow oysters in MA, and I like them with a mignonette. White wine vinegar, chopped shallots and black pepper.

Probably someone that was very very hungry.

damn I could go for some oysters right now

I belive his name was ugga-ugga

>See this thread
>have absolutely no way of getting oysters at 4 am
You're a real bastard, you know that, OP?

>Enjoy your little dino nuggies and honey musties

literally had this for breakfast

>namefag

kill yourself immediately

Mignonette made with sherry vinegar

ITT: a bunch of faggots who have never had any good oysters because they are too poor and uncultured. Stay fucking pleb.

thank you for saying what half a dozen anons above you have already said. Your insightful post has enhanced the quality of discussion in this thread. thanks again.

>this guy only orders the sushi that's been cooked
too scared to try the raw stuff?

>bitches about punctuation
>doesn't capitalize or use commas correctly

Lol, fucking stopped at the title.
"The Danger of Eating Contaminated Raw Oysters"

Is this contaminated food dangerous? Dunno, gotta eat it to find out.