What's the point of living or doing anything if you're ugly? Literature can't solve this problem

What's the point of living or doing anything if you're ugly? Literature can't solve this problem.

I'm a 3. And no I ain't posting my pic, but have been told I'm a 3.

What's the point of living or doing anything if you're beautiful?

cause people will like you

Just be more confident, breh.

Ugly Veeky Forums people get pussy all the time. You just need to be cool and not into dorky philosophy

Deleuze is not ugly.

You're more likely to succeed.

ugly people normally try to look standardly hot by dressing in typical hot person dress and getting hot person haircuts, etc. that's what makes them look pathetic and retarded. just try to look interesting, everyone can do it, and then it won't bother people and you can slide into her DMs with your well-read ass.

OP listen to: You won't get laid if you go full autistic on analytic or continelal philosophy.
Same applies to literature.

>BANAL PLATITUDES
This is what'll get you laid.

If a girl asks you about huh, lets say jane austen and you go full autistic on "game theory" and how it applies to her novels1 or if a girl inquires you about a generic poet and you rant or exhorts him pointing out either the flaws or good traits, THEN YOU WON'T GET LAID.
Sure it may work sometimes, but the generic girl won't want an analysis past: "I liked it, specially the ". Or she will see you as "an obnoxius basement dweller autist" or something like that.

Also drop this shit 3/10 evaluation. What matters most is hygiene and how you behave.
If you look already bad and don't treat your health and hygiene properly, you won't get anything.

1 This can be generalized to: If a girl asks you about and you go full autistic on .

you can lead a life of delusional self-importance obtaining things other of lower strata can't and assign some sort of merit to yourself for it.

What about you is ugly? Perhaps self improvement is in order.

Just don't be a whiny little faggot about it, and people will like you.

But won't the inescapable process of aging and death make it even harder to accept your life and worth fading?

The grass is always greener on the other side, faggot. Even if you were 10/10 you would find some other excuse to whine about.

that is not even remotely a 3, that is a 7

That's a 6/10 at best and black and white pictures can easily raise someone 1-2 points in attractiveness.

>footnotes
Would be friends with/10

Read antinatalism like all the other ugly people who are socially cucked by their own faces.

Seriously though, keep trying if your heart can bear it you might find someone, but if you've been beaten down enough (like I have), find other ways to give yourself a semblance of happiness. Get a dog, play an online game with a social interactive element, post in a forum where people have identities and are nicer than on Veeky Forums, read up on Taoism and stoicism. Or make a plan to kill yourself as soon as your parents die and fantasize about it every day as a means of existential escapism.

Source: I too am ugly

Learn how to make peace with yourself. We age, we become ugly no matter what. Even the most beautiful human being will some day experience the conflict and will need to decide to deal with it or kill himself. You just need to do this sooner than later. Don't waste your life away thinking about this shit all the time, crying about what you're missing out on.

Give yourself a headstart and accept yourself early on. Don't wait for age to kick in to accept your flaws.

The sad thing is that ugly people wouldn't be so bad off if they could accept one another.

But we never do.

(I don't mean accepting fatties, btw... they choose their isolation)

Honestly just have a wank and get back to reading, little frog.

I had the chance to be friends with an ugly fella but I rather be a no friend loner than be associated with an uggo
True story

remember user, Socrates was also pretty ugly

socrates was a 3. We all love him. Just get your self-worth elsewhere. Many women do lack the depth of character to be interested in anything beyond abs and arms. However many women just want you to be interesting and make them feel like they never have to hide themselves from you.

>we all love him

He basically invented philosophy to bait people into giving him attention before society decided he was too much of an annoying nuisance to live.

Truly we are his torch bearers

>tfw ugly so I'm never viewed as an equal to attractive people
>the I see how women pay attention to Chad, look at him whenever he says something
>tfw I see the 20/80 rule in action every day
>tfw too ugly to reproduce in contemporary society
It's a complex kind of feel

I think humanity and most things it creates are profoundly ugly to be honest. I've never seen something truly ugly that is not human or man-made.

Even the most beautiful people are only pretty in certain images from certain angles with a lot of preparation.

Ugliness is the norm for anything humanity related, the relatively small differences in ugliness between people are barely relevant in our general lack of aesthetic value.

Ugly people belong on /r9k/

Kindly fuck off, you ugly piece of worthless shit

/thread

Ugly people are often horrible people since being treated as someone ugly apparently fucks you up inside.

t. roastie
>normies think that ugly people are bad people because they're ugly
>which fucks them up and makes them become genuinely bad people
>which confirms the suspicions of normies that ugly people are bad
It used to be less of a problem. But this is now a female-dominated society. Getting anywhere as an uggo male is fucking impossible when sluts control who lives and dies

>frogman detected

Fuck off back to your containment board, you pure nothingness.

Enjoy dying alone and unloved.

>inb4 muh Chads, Stacys, normies, and evil feminists

>proving my point
wew, are you trying to trigger me?

Next you're gonna tell me that people don't treat ugly people like shit

And I am sure you are a girl

You should kill yourself, you ugly piece of shit. You have no worth to anyone and only serve to repulse decent people when you venture outside. At least have the decency to lock yourself in your room.

I feel for your parents, for having given birth to such unreproducible garbage of a human being.

It fills me with so much joy that you frogpeople will die unloved.

Damn, that's pretty edgy

Also reee get off my board norman and so on

beauty/ugliness is the false dichotomy of plebeians.

might is right.

I don't even know if this is falseflag or genuine cancer. Back to fucking tumblr with both of your kind.

I am a certified Veeky Forums poster and also agree you should kill yourself.

As in, "You must die to be born again." You must kill your narcissistic ego to be born again.

Just don't be pathetic. I decided to quit the game before the humiliation of having to settle down with a fat wife. Maybe I'll get into gardening or hone my writing skills, who knows. But it's better to accept your lonely fate with dignity and courage.

>underage roastie or failed normie tries to make me mad
>I brush him off
>roastie is mad that I didn't take the b8
wew

You think it's pathetic to spend my time ranting about women and jews on /r9k/ and talking about the size of labia and rinsing out my piss bottles?

But if you don't reproduce, you have failed as a human being.

Looks don't matter if you're a guy.

Says who?

>Or make a plan to kill yourself as soon as your parents die and fantasize about it every day as a means of existential escapism.

Are you literally me?

Women are much more visual and have much higher standards then men, unless you want to be a beta provider who gets to have sex once a year

>a fat old slovenian hobo is getting finer pussy than 99% of Veeky Forums

You have no excuse

They *didnt* matter in the days of monogamy and sexual chastity.

I can't grow a beard.

Unless you do something great like cure a disease or write a great novel, as an animal it is your only duty to pass on your genes and continue your species. If everyone decided to not reproduce we wouldn't be here today.

Ugly people own Veeky Forums and academia. Go snort cocaine from a hookers torso you mainstream mouthbreather, leave philosophy and literature to the people who have owned it since the beginning of time.

t. spooklord

Socrates was uggo as all fuck and he was drowning in boipussy. It's all about cofidence and what you do with your life.

>implying Zizek isn't mentally an alpha Chad
His hyper-autism and intellectual posturing makes him look deep to girls

How often do you guys go out? I'm average looking and am doing good for myself, but I have fuckugly friends that get much more pussy than me. Forget about what you think of women - go out and see that they just want a man who doesn't give a fuck.

>yeah dude just stop reproducing
Google "behavioral sink"

>you now manually realize that you're discussing literature with ugly people

Terrifying. I thought anime and 'vidya' were your sources of entertainment

>as an animal
I am not an animal, I am a human made in the image of God.

Zizek is not ugly.

You guys have really bad standards as to what constitutes ugliness.

Not only that, but pictures and even moving pictures, otherwise known as footage, don't even tell you how attractive a person is. Their mannerisms, personality, body language as they speak to you and voice can be important too.

Confidence matters if you're actually average and just going through your teenage angst foreveralone phase

Genuinely ugly people look creepy and autistic no matter how good their social skills or how confident they are

>Their mannerisms, personality, body language as they speak to you and voice can be important too.

We're talking about fucking Zizek here

You need to have friends to meet women.

>It used to be less of a problem
Lmao citation needed, Elliot.

>this is actually what your average frogposter looks like

>In 2005, he married 26-year-old Argentine model Analia Hounie in a celebrity wedding heavily covered by the international news media. It has been reported that Hounie is the daughter of Lacanian psychoanalysts, that she has read and understands quite competently Žižek’s difficult and voluminous works, and (depending on the report) that she either is or is not a genius.

>Argentinian model
>daughter of Lacanian psychoanalysts
>Analia
>read and understands quite competently Žižek’s works
>pic related

Why is Slavoj so alpha?

>he doesn't know that most writers are ugly as fuck
>he doesn't realize that attractive people tend to have less empathy because they don't go through as much hardship as average or ugly people
Roastie dilettante detected

Zizek looks like he fucking needs to shower.

>le citation needed meme
Looks like it's already triggered you, afraid of the truth

Its stories like this which make me not give up on Academia

>reading ugly authors

Disgusting.

idk man

Salmand Rushdie and his wife

>read Flannery O'Connor
>can't stop thinking of what her hideous, stinking vagina must have looked like

fuck off

Seriously though, how do you ugly people justify going out in public when you know that everyone finds you revolting to look at?

Is it not unfair to subject decent-looking people to such a sight and discomfort?

Nigga you are literally speaking in memes and buzzwords.

>Seriously though, how do you ugly people justify going out in public

>implying I go out in public

spooky post

This is the main reason I want to kill myself

I care enough about people to not want to force them to be with me. I don't have any friends because I would be afraid I would be the "weird friend" or the ugly guy that makes the others look good in comparison

I have a hard time even looking people in the eyes. On the street I'll see girls and make sure not to make any eye contact, facial expressions, or sudden movements that could get me labeled a creepy sexual predator

>tfw you paint, make music, and write but nobody will ever give two shits about what you're feeling because you're an uggo

I think I speak on behalf of all good-looking people when I say 'thank you'. Thank you.

This, he has Chad bone structure, he's just balding.

rushdie. literature solved that problem.

I'm just saying, he'd have no place dating a girl like that if he was a jannitor

Do you post frogs? If so, I'm happy that you're feeling this way.
If you don't, then I'm so sorry that you find yourself in this predicament and hope that you'll find someone, or get some peace of mind. And -- if you aren't a frogposter -- I hope you realize that no one really cares about you when you're out-and-about and no one is actually repulsed unless you're elephant man-tier.

Zizek has Chad bone structure too, he's just unkempt and slovenly.

If OP is who I think he is, he's an ugly mulatto with literally no bones in his face and a crooked nose.

>posting Pepes makes you a bad person

iktf

try to get some therapy though, you don't owe the world your disappearance

This, ugly people have nothing of value to say.
Hah, in his younger days I'm sure he could bed whomever he wanted. He has FACE and that's the one sole thing that matters most, it is literally THE indicator of genetic quality and health.

Theyve found pretty people are less happy

Have you visited /r9k/, lad?

what about HEIGHT and FRAME, fellow incel?

>He has FACE and that's the one sole thing that matters most, it is literally THE indicator of genetic quality and health.

This sounds familiar

Agreed OP. Why the fuck should pay for books when picrelated are the writers who had everything handed to them and want me to buy their narcissistic and barely disguised memoirs?

>tfw you'll never know what it's like to sniff the butthole of a hot girl

Important too, but FACE is really the one thing that above all else indicates good genes and a healthy upbringing.
Well it's not untrue, look at that guy, plump lips, narrow palate, pretty much no bones and weak dimorphism. He has poor genes and grew up eating candy in front of the computer.

How do you rate your own face out of curiosity?

>I'm a 3.

>what I see
>every individual person has their own amorphous perspectives of their attraction towards other individual people based on a multifacted array of different forms of value that change at any given time as they see the person in different lights and depths

>what I don't see
>abstracted rigid atemporal tiered single axis medians of discreet attractive utils somehow floating around space

Really gets the noggin joggin