I'm about to go get PAPA JOHNS. what am I in for? Am I getting memed?

I'm about to go get PAPA JOHNS. what am I in for? Am I getting memed?

Better pizza, better ingredients

The only thing not shit about them is their dipping sauce

First time ordering from Papa's?

It's actually pretty decent. The cheese blend is better than any other major chain and they provide a free pepper and free dipping sauce with each pizza. The crust is good too imo.

Nobody should be dipping pizza

Only Papa Johns knows

Sauce that's so disgustingly sweet that it will ruin the pizza.

Papa John's isn't bad but costs too much for the quality

the hot pepper that comes with the pizza is for squeezing over the pizza to add salt and spiciness if you do desire

SORRY50

No, it's not. It's for whatever you want it to be for. It's symbolic.

Will this get me cheap pizza?

Supposedly. It's their code they give if they fuck up an order bad enough to give you 50% off your next order. The kicker is they don't ask for a reference to check it against, so basically free 50% off pizza. [spoiler]Again, supposedly. I've never tried it myself so I can't guarantee results.[/spoiler]

Literally just went to their site to test it out and this popped up.
Enjoy.

There's almost always a 50% off coupon available because they have agreements with all sorts of sports teams

Really shows you how much they fuck you with margin that they can almost always give you that amount off and still be profitable

agreed user. I always order extra sauce everywhere but here. it may as well be ketchup

Why are you trying so hard to make a sale for Papa John's?

You're getting the wrong kind of sauce, user.

Just tried entering it on the site and it said I needed to put in a store location.
It probably depends on who is working and how much of a shit they give. Same thing works with coupons at fast food places. Most places I can tell them I have a coupon for $1 off the combo and they just take it off without asking. If they do ask I just say I forgot it.
It's amazing how much these places are able to rip you off.

not terrible, but not amazing

From what I hear "Papa John" or whoever the owner is is a colossal asshole and that the management structure of Papa John's is a fucking joke. Anything to make them take a loss I guess.

They have anchovies, which most chain places around me don't, so that's pretty cool. Overall, I think Papa John's is pretty okay and not as greasy as some other places. I like the sweetness of the sauce. The crust is a bit dry, but the sauce balances it out IMHO.

it's for the crust you [spoiler]dip[/spoiler]

Yeah, PJ's isn't anywhere near as greasy as most other chains. Pizza Hut is like 50% fat and oil. So is Domino's. You bite down on the crust and you get a mouthful of grease. Pizza Hut is really bad in this regard, so is Domino's.

The Papa is one of the richest men in America while providing a quality product. He's doing nothing wrong.

I've heard he's p cool and rewards for hard workers

Papa Murphy's is better than Papa John's.

I came here to say this, also under cooked dough.

I love their garlic butter saw

Papa Murphy's exists to exploit the fact that you can't buy hot food with EBT. if that weren't the case they'd be out of business

Its alright. Pretty much the McDonald's of pizza... it's cheap, widely available and a taste geared to appeal to the masses.

>but costs too much
This. I've never been able to try it because of this. Everytime they senda flier all their prices are just as high as an actual mom and pop pizza.

Papa Murphy's pizza is better quality than domino's, pizza hut, or whatever major chain. Still bullshit they won't cook it for you.

Depends. Some are ran by decent teens who need a job and people who take pride in the food.

Others are ran by shitheads, nigs, and druggies.

>it's cheap
Dominos, Pizza Hut and Little Caesars are easily cheaper, even Papa Murphys sells larges for less even though you have to bake it yourself

Papa Johns has the quality of McDonalds but they overcharge like motherfuckers

True, but I was mentioning Cheap in reference to better quality local joints. Plus, PJs always has some sort of sizable discount on several things running if you order online.

EBT is why they don't, they thrive on food stamps

I actually have met THE Papa John. he's friends with my parents.
that said the food sucks and I perfer Dominos for shitty fast pizza

You guys are just reminding me that the only Papa Johns within 100 miles of where I live closed down.

Now all we have is goddamned Toppers.

Had an image saved for this occasion...

I feel bad for his son. His son must get so much shit from other kids about how shit-tier Papa Johns pizza is.