Overcooks meat

>overcooks meat
>covers in cheese

WA LA

i fucking hate this shit. it debases cooking to it's lowest elements. Cooking food quickly does not mean it has to be total garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

www,fagbook.com/delish/videos/10155251846277437/
youtube.com/watch?v=nZSFn51l3hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 some pleb says "wel... SOME of their recipes look good"

Literally mouth breathers

this is jack tier

So you're just eating a bowl of enchilada sauce with some shit thrown in and cheese on top? YUM WA LA

www,fagbook.com/delish/videos/10155251846277437/

>barbeque sauce consists of bottled bbq sauce, combined with extra ingredients already present in bbq sauce

Fucking really

They only know how to """""cook""""" greasy bullshit, apparently.

absolutely disgusting but I must ask, is garlic powder a common ingredient?

they use onion and the pepper, it would be no work to mince a bit of garlic too, it's widely available and not expensive, what is the reasoning behind it?

laziness.

i knew this one was coming.

the speed up is a nice touch.

> prepare cake mix according to inst on the box
> bake according to instructions
> layer with pre-made store-bought creme aka nutella/whipped canned cream
> decorate with store-bought icing

> jap westernbos

i use dry garlic powder in dry rubs, as well as when making breading for chicken etc

since wet garlic doesnt really work particularly well in that case.

What the fuck is this supposed to be? Some kind of chili?

how do i find more vids from this guy

on his channel?

yea what's the channel? all i know is his name is jack

Why the fuck does he always seem so terrified of gently lowering things into oil, especially when it's probably not even hot enough to do anything like with the steak

.comyoutubeww/w.jack

[spoiler]cookingwithjack[/spoiler]

>garnish with exactly 3 strategically placed peas

fucking kek'd

I have a question. How exactly would you go about turning a big ass slab of salmon like that anyway? I mean, I just wouldn't cook an entire brick of salmon for this reason, but have any of you?

A fun game to play is to see how long it takes them to put cheese in the dish.

Okay if you want to throw together a bunch of shit, then fine. But some of this I really don't get

Why would I want a bunch of mushy chips instead of pasta or rice? Would be way better with some lasagna noodles, assuming you like the sauces and cheese

20 minutes in the goddamn microwave? Just use an oven at that point, you're not even saving any time.

Don't forget the part where they add a jar of mayo after every ingredient

This is one of the shittiest ones they have done, to be fair. Its too liquidy.

>WA LA
I want this meme to die and I want to punch anyone who unironically believes this is how it's said and spelled.

>Draining the beef juice just to use CHICKEN broth
>Using beans in Chili Mac
>That unnecessary garnish at the end

I realize this is Jack but a sane person would have just opened the packaging and peeled it off like a banana rather than try and cut through it.

Why doesn't he just buy spatula tongs? They're about 9 bucks and he'd have a free hand.

watch the first few minutes of the call ins to the jack show. oh god.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZSFn51l3hc

>That anxiety shade in his hands...

He knows he's fucked up but pretends it is okay and keeps on going.

this is like a kid with down syndrome making fun of another kid with down syndrome

IT DIDNT NEED SALT. STOP ADDING SALT TO THINGS MADE FROM EXCLUSIVELY OVER SALTED INGREDIENTS

I haven't cooked a slab of salmon like that in a pan before, but I assume using those tongs he has as intended may be the way to do it.

lmaoed at this one. what the fuck all that for a tiny cup of fucking trash.

It's .. it's just hamburger helper.

TOO MUCH FUCKING CUMIN

Two spatulas. If that doesn't work (perhaps it's still too big) I'd call for someone else with two spatulas. If it's still too big, I'd call for another person with two spatulas.

It's just two spatulas all the way down, user

salmonella seduction is the better filename.

looooooooooool

never saw that one. this man is god sent.

Tongs and your hand.

what's worse is that he plops it down facing towards him so the oil always splashes right at him. The guy is so fucking stupid it's baffling

>call ins to the jack show

sauce??

Youtube videos are bad enough but at least you can pause those or jump to the part you need - how the fuck am I supposed to know what to do from a silent gif that flashes the text for half a second and then makes you watch a disembodied arm stirring a generic pot for a while before letting you get another quick flash of the instructions?

THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD. JACK YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Google gif pauser.

You're welcome

This reminds me of those infomercials where the person looks completely retarded trying to do the simplest tasks

I dunno I'd try it. I mean if someone else made it, I'd have some but I wouldn't go out of my way to make it

tragic D:

It keeps the plebs pleb. So I am not complaining.

Beat me to it user, that was exactly my tought

That's just the diabetes

Jesus Christ youre more likely to burn yourself by splashing in in yourself than you are if you just lower it down gently. What is with these assholes?

There's not enough fumbling.

What the fuck is going on here? Who is the market for whatever product this is supposed to be?

>are you tired of cutting your bread with door stoppers?

Who is doing that?

>peppers
>meat
What do you think, dipshit?

That's what your mum said last night

>that chopping technique
Holy shit.

That stereotype suburban mom that uses fancy plates to serve shitty food and doesnt use measuring cups because she wants her dishes to be "authentic" and thinks she is a 5 star chef because her little snowflake children will actually take a bite of it.

The start was ok, but boy did it go downhill quickly.

Can someone tell me what this new thing is about where you are looked down upon in the culinary/cooking "scene" if you you measuring cups/spoons while cooking?

Apparently they are only allowed in baking these days....

They really shouldn't be allowed in baking as it is

Is that suppose to be two portions? That amount of salmon could feed a whole Cambodian village.

I'm trying so hard not to take the bait

I thought this was supposed to be some retarded version of one of those buffalo chicken dips, then at the end I realized it was supposed to be fucking chili.
>MMMM TASTY

>giant pot of """chili"""
>adds a pinch of salt and a crack of black pepper
It's almost adorable how they think they know what they're doing, like a child copying something they saw on TV.

One of their recent videos made me gag, they made "buffalo chicken mozzarella sticks" and basically blended overcooked, shredded chicken with a brick of cream cheese and mounds of other cheeses, froze it, cut it into cubes and deep fried it WA LA. The picture of them opening it at the end made me want to gag, it looked like fried cat vomit.

Your post made me go check it out, this will be added to my list of regrets in life.

>beef "juice"
There may be juice there, but it's mostly grease.

>allowed in baking
you weigh ingredients, ESPECIALLY when baking
are you fucking stupid?

>looked down upon for weighing
>in baking

By who? 7 year olds?

I don't know what to think, considering it barely resembles food at all

I thought It was a SFW board...
Moooooooooooooodddddddds

>Literally went "okay, what's so..no..NO NO"

crack open a jar of old el paso and dig right in why don't you

lots of japs don't actually have ovens, or at least the ovens they have are little tiny fucking deals that are just toaster overs with ideas above their station.

IF YOU'RE SO AFRAID, PUT IT ON THE SLOTTED SPOON AND LOWER IT IN

>salt +salt on top of cauliflower
>""""healthy""""

fucking Americans, they eat something that's healthy with tubs of lard and salt on top just so they can pretend they're healthy and then wonder why they're the most obese nation in the world

>Cream Cheese

When will thier meme end?

i fucking can't dude....

im getting heartburn watching this

It looks like that shitty hamburger hotdish I had to eat at school lunch. Brought back horrible memories.

>Using any ready-made sauce
>Using garlic powder instead of cloves
>Only "cooking" overly greasy shit and fast-food-spin-offs
I don't know if they made better stuff some years ago or if I was bluepilled back then but fuck me, those videos make me cringe more and more. Unliked that shitshow only recently.

Okay, that made me giggle.

Ohohoho yes

>cloves and garlic powder are interchangable

>oreos
>more oreos
>fucking oreos, cunt
I get it, you filthy bastard.
2/10 breddy gudd xdddd