What do you guys add to make it awesome/10xs better

what do you guys add to make it awesome/10xs better

The trash can.

Threadjacking

So I'm a complete pleb faggot and I've used reduced fat mozzarella my whole life. Lately though, I've been using full fat mozzarella and provolone. I've noticed that if I cook it enough, it pretty much turns into liquid.

So can I make my own Mac n cheese just by cooking some pasta, then throwing in some full fat cheese plus maybe a little milk? I ask because I'm far too retarded to make a roux

fpbp

Another box

Grated cheddar cheese, and Sriracha

Always grew up eating it with tuna in it, but broccoli is good

I don't unless I'm feeling trashy and lazy.

all other times i will make a bechamel based cheese sauce and cook some rotini pasta.

Yes. Throw in other cheeses too. Some people where I work like broccoli.

Just pepper is all I need. Ground or cracked, it don't matter. I still make it plain, sometimes I add more butter to make it gooey. Sometimes I rob another box of its cheese packaging to make shit even more cheesy tasting and I never use any milk less than whole.

Distribution is the key when laying out butter and packages. A little powder an about half the butter at first -- ease it in gradually. I find that gets more evened out to the point of overflowing. Then let the shit cool a bit.

I suppose one COULD add a little bit of those seasoning packages if they wanna shake things up. Spaghetti or taco seasoning, give or take some extra things like tomatoes or ground beef but I just like to keep things simple.

cut up hotdogs

broccoli isn't a cheese

Spicy sausage tomato sauce

t. Johnny Marzetti

My go to is boiling my noodles.
Then getting some ground beef going in a pan with whatever seasonings.
Scrape up all the char and mix in butter first, then cheese packet and milk accordingly.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Add noodles after a good mix and then keep adding milk/butter until macncheeseburgerish.

I'll shred Colby jack or sharp cheddar sometimes.

>If I'm lazy, just pepper. Lots of black pepper.

Sliced hot dogs, crumbled bacon and grilled onions.

A dollop(or two) of sour cream, a handful of shredded mild cheddar, a couple teaspoons of margarine, milk to taste, salt, pepper, and a hint of cayenne

Tabasco Chiptole
Former poor fag reporting in

>adding anything to kd

Fucking heathens

>tfw the strugg is real so you have to buy store-brand mac and cheese

bacon bits

I add nothing, because if I'm eating that I'm doing it because I want something warm and watery, but with more consistency than soup, not because I want something that tastes good.

throw a couple cut up reddit strips in there and add some parmesan

sriracha bitch

I trash the noodles and eat the cheese powder with a spoon.

tuna and peas makes for a happy babby

Peas
Tuna
Hot sauce
Bacon bits

More cheese , mixed veggies, tuna. , and a little Diana sauce.

Ketchup and black pepper

>Actual cheese (and I don't mean that american shit
>Sage
>Thyme
>Oregano
>Garlic Powder
>Black Pepper (freshly ground only)

Ground beef, peas, and ketchup

small amount of mustard, just like the half dozen people on the other thread who said that.

Two big spoons of butter. A teacup of milk.
First, add salt into the water as it boils, before adding the noodles. Let that sit a minute or two.
Add those two globs of fucking parkay.
Cheese.
Milk.
Mix that shit.
You'll get some kino mac n cheese. Not bland bullshit.

Although, unhealthy as fuck

Sulfuric Acid.