Post foods and drinks that everyone pretends to like

Post foods and drinks that everyone pretends to like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any alcohol qualifies. Beer tastes like shit. Wine tastes like shit. Liquor tastes like shit.

>I don't like beer
>Nobody else possibly could
On a different note, coffee. How can anyone like that stuff?

Maybe you shouldn't have cum in your mouth before you drink them

Broccoli
Every normie at my dining hall gets a plate full of broccoli and I don't know why.

If I could cum in my own mouth, I wouldn't be posting on Veeky Forums.

Nobody said it was your cum

Anything I don't like fucking normie sheep pretend to. It's all social signalling for neurotypical brainlets.

How do you cum someone else's cum? I'm not a wizard.

This fucking Mexican yardwork.

> waaah but my subjective opinion is objectively right

You are like little babby

I still drink it for the effect, it just tastes bad. Then you get people trying to tell you that hoppy beer tastes good, and I'm convinced that they are full of shit.

Broccoli's my favourite, i can eat it without meat i like it that much. Not trolling or lying i fucking love broccoli and i know others who do too.

>you shouldn't have cum in your mouth
cum the noun, not the verb.

So... I should stop eating girls out before drinking? I dunno if that's really an option.

>Pretends

Are you retarded? Fresh cilantro is legitimately good as fuck, kys flyover

>"I'm a bitchboy with a babby palate so everyone else is just pretending!

Cauliflower master race

Captcha just forced me to identify a squirrel as a hamster.

So what thats not funny

>He doesn't like what I like! I better call him names to make myself feel better!

Non-white detected. How does it feel to literally be a subhuman?

Let's do this.

>Non-white

Because no white people could ever possibly love cilantro, right? I'm Italian and English you cuck.

>He doesn't like what I like!
>what I like
Checkmate

thats not a checkmate you colossal faggot

I agree. Everyone acts like coffee isn't just
a barbaric shit-tier drink. The point is that
coffee is a fucking bitter drink. There's a few
persons who truly like it, of course. But mostly
of "coffee lovers" are just imbeciles addicted to
the enormous quantity of sugar they're puting
on it every day. Coffee is just a 3/10 meme drink.

I didn't ask for your cum-laden opinion, did I lesser creature? Keep that hot opinion to yourself.

I used to think the same about coffee, beer to for that matter, but somehow (I seriously don't understand how) I got used to black coffee. Most of the time I water down my coffee so I can just chug it back and rock my kitchen prep, but if the coffee is good it can be enjoyable. I totally understand why you can't understand how people like it though

at least my opinion is hot

ITT: we indulge our utter lack of empathy, a basic human trait

I fucking love the taste of coffee.

What I find surprising is how many people "love coffee" and then proceed to dump a fucking ton of sugar into it.

Gross. I've got a bit of a sweet tooth but sweetened coffee is generally repulsive.

This is so repetitive and boring.

>Kitchen prep

Didn't go to school?

>italians
>white

Are you trying to tell me Mario is some kind of Mexican?

I'm going to try and sooth the minds of you who are ripping on coffee and beer, I used to hate both. Like seriously hate. In fact I used to not like pretty much anything other then like frozen pizza and shit when I was younger. I was picky as fuck, "why would someone like bitter tasting food?" What I found is that you need to make an effort to enjoy these things (if you feel so inclined) so I found that I had to learn to enjoy the things i hated by finding a less intense version of it to ease myself in. I hated mustard. Fucking. Hated. I couldn't stand the look or smell or anything. So I started tasting a mustard aoli until it seemed normal and pleasant, then I made my way on to other stronger mustard iterations, eventually I loved mustard. The reason you guys don't like these things is because they are foreign to your palate. If you accustomize yourself to the taste you will learn to enjoy it. The only thing I haven't tackled is milk. God damn do I hate milk.

But I'm not a picky eater and I've had a shit ton of booze in my life. Hell, I'm drinking right now. It just doesn't taste good.

I am genuinely confused as to what you mean by that good sir

Well I'm not saying what I said is an exact method, maybe you just have a sensitive palate towards alcohol, but also maybe you just haven't found the right drink for you. What do you normally drink? Alcohol has a pretty diverse spectrum of flavour

the same way you presumably like beer [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

dont do that

I've settled towards vodka and wheat beer for being the least offensive.

Welcome friend, what brings you all the way from /co/?

eat a dick you smelly asshole looser

I legitimately love coffee.

I like wheat bear, but come on, porters exist.

*shudder* God no.

I always say "bacon is a garnish, not a food" it is a flavor enhancer. That includes strips next to eggs or inside a burger. Around the time you have more bacon on your plate than other food, you just need to reflect on some life choices.

Fucking hate this buttery turd of nature

Why are raw oysters frequently served with cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon, and crackers? To hide the oyster taste, obviously.

>Post foods and drinks that everyone pretends to like.
>Beer

I don't like beer for the taste; I like it because it gets me drunk. Beer is like having a really ugly girlfriend that lets you put it anywhere you want anytime you want. Wine is the same thing only she's a bit more sophisticated, but also snobby.

Drinking beer to get drunk when everclear exists?

Also, it's consistently fashionable for men to drink beer and for women to drink wine. I don't drink hard liquor, because then everyone assumes you're an alcoholic, especially when you are not in your 20s anymore.

You've literally described the actions of an alcoholic though. Just accept who you are.

Honestly if you legitimately don't like this you have the genes that don't allow you to enjoy it. You're missing out

Accepting it is not the problem; it's dealing with all the irritating nagging from other people because I've put it out in the open for all to see.

Not the guy you responded to, but beer also has a relaxing effect. At least for me it does. I think it's the hops, because I saw hop oil marketed as a natural sleep aid once

Beer tastes good, wine tastes good, liquor tastes fucking good.

I... I actually drink it without any sugar or milk. Is that okay?

I legitimately love black coffee, the stronger the better

Let the shitstorm begin
>pic related is literally disgusting

Fuck off u dumb plebs i absolutely love thise drinks but hate white wine. How can someone possibly like white whine

I'm german and british and I love coriander.

He wasn't just saying he doesn't like them. He was saying "because I don't like this, anyone who says they do is lying".
Which is the most obvious bullshit I've seen in a while.

weak

Here's one from my personal experience. This is from people who literally can't tell me what tripe is when I ask them, so... yea.

>2017
>people still pretend to like beer

>2017
>Still being a homosexual

I hate black coffee, it messes with my heart if there's two much caffeine and it tastes really bitter. I think you have to be addicted to like that.
But coffee with a tiny bit of milk and sugar in it - it's just comfy desu. Just a warm drink to enjoy maybe if it's cold or I'f I'm a bit hungry, but not hungry enough to eat.

Avocado

Up until recently no one cared.

you know that pic is supposed to make fun of this kind of thinking, right?

So if eating turds was the only way to get drunk you would be down?

niggers do exactly that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

Only sane people in this thread

Why are you ruining your coffee with sugar and milk?

>american 'restaurant'
>food comes with 4 different things to smother it in to ensure customers taste something

why would americans even eat oysters?

Fast food. It's shit quality and generally tastes of additives.

I started drinking it to wake me up in the morning with the strong bitter taste and caffeine (drank black because I couldn't afford creamer and black woke me up more). I just started liking the taste, not sure why. Also theres a world of difference between those shitty acidic k cups and pour over.

>"coffee with a tiny bit of milk and sugar" has less caffeine
kek