Why do white pigs like flour tortillas when corn tortillas are so much superior?

Why do white pigs like flour tortillas when corn tortillas are so much superior?

I can never get corn tortillas that are large enough

Easier to work with too

because flour tortillas are the ones preffered by the white mexicans on the north side of that country

>pigs

Sorry, I meant "people".

corn vs flour tortillas is like the subs vs dubs of food

Corn tortillas a shit.
>Homemade double stack tacos ftw.

Because corn tortillas are dry, fall apart easily, and taste like shit.

/thread

this man fucks, this is actually my planned dinner for tomorrow night.

>flour tortillas

they taste like fucking diet food. corn all the way.

Ro*tel and Velveeta with a little milk and butter will make an awesome cheese sauce if you want to save a little time.

This. Had a tortilla that was made of both corn and flour. Had the flavor of corn and texture somewhere between corn and flour. It was pure sex.

Tortilla=altar bread

Corn is for subhumans

Are you telling me that not everyone does this?

As a Mexican, this looks awful.

If I'm going to eat a ground beef taco it's going to be from Taco Bell

Why is this thread still up?

Is "white pig" acceptable but "nigger" isn't?

Fuck yourself, wetback.

probably because corn tortillas are complete shit unless they're made with fresh masa

but if they are for sure

fresh corn tortillas > flour tortillas >> shitty store bought corn tortillas

>Look ma, I used racial slurs!

Hopefully they do.
These are far superior to Taco Bell. Better than any Mexican Restaurant tacos I've ever had either. I am the fucking taco king.

I think he's just calling out the hypocrisy of not being able to have a thread calling people niggers but this thread is fine.

Yea, Maine here. All I can get here are small ass corn tortillas. Feelsfuckingbad.

Both are good for different flavors and applications. You're stupid, this thread sucks.

sage

>Why do white pigs like white food

Really activates your almonds...