What's the most depressing meal you've ever eaten, Veeky Forums?

What's the most depressing meal you've ever eaten, Veeky Forums?

A few years ago, I ate chili bean and mayonnaise sandwiches while shaking and sweating from alcohol withdrawals.

I just sat down and ate like five slices of bread and had a cup of tea with no milk or sugar. Fuck my country sucks.

64 slices of american cheese

>mfw i thought that was a nice cock

Those are all good answers, but nothing compares to
>anything you're served in a public mental health facility after a suicide attempt
>anything served in jail

i'm pretty sure thats a penis

Tortilla with thousand island dressing
Bread with mayonnaise
Microwaved egg
Still frozen pizza rolls
Bologna with ketchup
There are probably many more

>all jail food is bad

ok

Just remembered ramen burritos
Ive had the first on which kinda explains the rest

even if it was a real penis, it's not nice at all, pretty much on the disgusting end of cocks.

My dad wanted a boy and got 2 girls instead. He beat and starved my sister a lot. He brought home popeyes fried chicken a lot because he was too lazy to cook. He's also was tempermental and has anger management so he'd get pissed over petty stuff like which chicken to eat. My sister and i liked the wings but he wanted us to eat the white meat back first because it dried out faster. I made a mistake and grabbed the wing, he got mad lost his temper and tossed the entire box on the floor and punched me in the face. We lived in a poor basement and he refused to buy us dinner after starving us for 2 days so we had to eat basement floor cold popeye chicken. The basement floor was probably cleaned once in 10 years and had blood stains and scrapes and roach shit

That was probably my worst meal and one of my worst memories

I'm no longer there i guess, and doing better

I baked some freezer burned garlic bread and slathered it in 2 week old marinara sauce once.

Tits or GTFO roastie

>anything you're served in a public mental health facility after a suicide attempt
Been there
It was some badly steamed potatoes, some of the worst fish I ever ate, a disgusting sauce, trash tier stale bread, a pretty good soup and some halfway decent yogurt
The worst is that if you don't finish it all it validates them thinking you're not good to go yet

Once just a can of beans because there was nothing in the house
Another time a half a loaf of bread
An avocado
I feel guilty or something shopping, and it's going to be the death of me. I feel like I am breaking the bank when I'm in the grocery store and put everything back or end up with just some bread and pasta.

Pic related.
Never have I consumed anything so utterly miserable.
Tastes like shit, has a consistency similar to wallpaper paste.

Now imagine having nothing but that for TWO MONTHS.
Nothing else.
>crohn's.txt

Nice pasta blog.

what country ?

>Sometimes I cook up a nice, big home cooked meal for my family.

Then I die inside because I live alone.

microwaved jalapenos I got from a food bank

I didn't have plates or anything so I used coffee filters

The 9 cans of ravioli I stole from my dad after his trailer burned down

Plain white rice and mustard.

You fucked up Ricky