Was McDonald's Szechuan sauce any good? i never got to try it because SS and bbq was all i cared about then

was McDonald's Szechuan sauce any good? i never got to try it because SS and bbq was all i cared about then

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-zima-flavored-malt-beverages-0402-biz-20170331-story.html
food.com/recipe/szechuan-sauce-147645
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we get it, you watched the new season3 ricky morty, does that make you special? no. does that make you old enough to have been able to remember when it came out? maybe? does anyone care? you guessed it, no.

but for me, it's the mcchicken with sweet n sour sauce.

I don't think OP is trying to hide the fact that it was R&M that brought this topic to his attention. Being old isn't something to brag about either though.

I also wanna try it. There's no copycat recipes on the entire internet.

Imagine being triggered so hard by something that you even get triggered when it's not mentioned.

It's McDonald's. If it was any good and/or popular, it would still be on the menu.

Got to love Rick & Morty, though. All they have to do is mention something long since past and the fanboi's will absolutely lose their minds over it.

If Rick & Morty keep fucking with their fanboi's, were going to be seeing Zima petitions any day now.

So....Szechuan sauce and breaded chicken is something you can't do without the help of McDonald's. Gotcha.

Just make it yourself. It'll be 10x better than anything McDonald's will serve.

Most of /co/ was born when Mulan came out so fuck off

Zima is coming back this year

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-zima-flavored-malt-beverages-0402-biz-20170331-story.html

>just make it yourself

I don't even know what I would be making. Post a recipe or shut the fuck up.

Fucking manchildren watching cartoons

Sage

It was plum sauce + bbq +sriracha, a little more kick than BBQ.

What's the chances of an actually comic/cartoon/cooking topic actually happens DURING /cock/

Kek

>I don't even know what I would be making

You're too stupid to google what common seasonings are used in Sichuan cuisine and then add them to your choice of a sauce base?

Retard, that's just you making some random sauce without any idea whether it's remotely similar to the sauce McDonald's used. You might as well throw a slice of provolone on a biscuit and call it Red Lobster. He wants to know what it was SUPPOSED to be in the sauce and what it tasted like, not to be handed some random other sauce and be told "this is probably sort of not even remotely similar"

It was almost definitely nothing like anything anyone in the sichuan province has ever cooked so it was probably terrible

Someone storytimed Get Jiro! if that's what you're asking

you must be alone

On another note...
What's your favorite current sauce?
I'm partial for the Chipotle BBQ sauce myself.

>not dipping in based hot mustard

Spicy buffalo, definitely

There's a difference between making A szechuan sauce and THIS szechuan sauce. Why would I just make some random sauce and then use that to comment on whether McDonald's sauce was good? Use your head.

fpbp

if dubs mcdonalds will re-release the sechzuan sauce after 9 seasons

I seem to remember it tasting a bit off. Like, way way to salty maybe. I don't recall for sure but I know I didn't like it

Haha. Wow.

If McDonald's can't do a proper barbecue sauce, they can't do a proper Szechuan sauce. Why would you want to re-create it?

Calm down. Have a smoke and a poo. Find a Szechuan sauce recipe that sounds good to you, and make something proper.

food.com/recipe/szechuan-sauce-147645

weirdest marketing ploy ever

HAY GUISE
GUISE
GUISE JUST LISTEN
GUISE
WHAT IF
GUIEZ LISTEN
WHAT IF THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE BRINGS IT BAK!?

I want greasy mcnuggies in a Chinese take-out box now.

>Economist writes an article about chinese soft power in 2017
>szechuan sauce is shoehorned into new RM
Wonder how much they were paid.

because you know rick and morty sure is a kid's cartoon huh

The only thing this post is missing is meme parentheses

Not sure what BBQ and Sriracha has to do with Chinese food.

>dry sherry
>Chinese

I'm not sure what McDonald's has to do with Chinese food either, so I don't see the problem here.

>>McDonalds
>>Chinese

Anyway, dry sherry seems like a reasonable sub for Shaoxing wine.

Rick and Morty is funny.

Get over it.