I just had eggs for breakfast for the first time (fried, broken yolk). It was a good decision...

I just had eggs for breakfast for the first time (fried, broken yolk). It was a good decision, I'm not normally a breakfast man and I usually just eat cold cereal but I could get used to this. Can anyone give me some breakfast tips? I don't think I'm ready to go full omelette, but I am thinking about frying some mushrooms with my eggs tomorrow morning. Along with the eggs this morning I had two slices of toasted whole wheat bread, buttered, with a banana and a cup of black coffee.

I should also mention that this breakfast seems to have cured my hangover. I'm very impressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rO4kdtMq8rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop eating eggs. yolks are as bad for you as a cigarette.

Just drink butter you fat fuck.

Best breakfast is a fruit smoothie with some low GI bread like a wholemeal rye

stop eating cake. sugar is as bad for you as a shot of vodka.

>with a banana
Ditch it, fry up some meat
Then you've got a real breakfast

Also have a smoke and some vodka, makes you a man who's happy and can rock and roll, not like the fairies itt

I smoke half a pack a day, so it's no big deal.

I just got back from having a smoke and I'm thinking about having a few beers.

Yeah but eggs aren't chemically addictive.

One cigarette a couple of times a week won't kill you. The problem is that few people can manage to smoke that infrequently.

haha yes fellow men! where do you get your beard oil from btw?

>beard oil
I'm a men not a filthy hipster
I trim my goatee every week

Pan on stove, add a little oil, heat it up, crack your eggs in, cover it, let it cook until the bottoms look done (not transparent) and then kill the heat, remove from heat source, leave covered so the residual heat can finish cooking it nicely, once the whites look done on top near the yolk you're ready to go.
This with some toast is pretty good.

Stop sucking cock. Cock is as bad for you as a cigarette.

>Source: Your mother, long time cocksucker who had the audacity to look up and complain to me one night before I blasted her in the face.

fuck off back to the 90s you daft cunt

Eggs are delicious.
Scrambled eggs on buttered toast is really nice on it's own, and even better with sausage & bacon.

youtu.be/rO4kdtMq8rs

Add bacon and sausage. Maybe tomato and mushrooms.
Eggs go in last, unless you're frying bread as well. Then the bread goes in last, because it'll suck up all the oil.
Got any leftover boiled potatoes? Slice them and fry them up too.
Lots of meat, lots of protein, lots of fat, lots of grease, and some carbs as well.

>Yeah but eggs aren't chemically addictive.
Stop eating for a week and see if you don't crave food.

>cigarettes with known addictives are totally the same as eggs
>food, an essential requirement of the body, is equal to cigarettes
You're fucking retarded
That's fucking bait
It's tasty as fuck
Fuck you, stupid nigger
and i aint even the guy you were replying to

who the fuck 'has eggs for breakfast the first time'

that's some 'hello fellow humans' shit.

Bait for the bait god

I like to take frozen mixed veggies, sautee/lightly brown them in butter, and mix into some rice, and top with two eggs and some hot sauce. I season the veggies with garlic salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and hot madras curry powder.

Shit's fire.

I make the same veggie rice when I make fish, like this spicy catfish

>Isaac Newton is stupid

Fat earther logic

>Isaac Newton was a biologist, nutritionist, toxicologist, or a professional in any field that would qualify him to speak definitively regarding the health effects of eggs
nah m8

underrated post

Oh look the fat earther doesn't understand a basic analogy

Fucking retard

>second hand eggs kill

>I should also mention that this breakfast seems to have cured my hangover. I'm very impressed.

Anything with enough salt and fat will cure a hangover. Coincidentally, lots of traditional breakfast food has lots of salt and fat.