What is the best episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

What is the best episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7w0BSQz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong board, dipshit.

The one where he supposedly fixes the restaurant but then it shuts down shortly afterwards anyway. Oh wait that's most of them.

The correct answer is Amy's Baking Company.

any episode is great

The one in New Jersey with the daughter in the sundress

For me, it's Flamangos, the best Kitchen Nightmares episode.

I just love to hate the granny owner in his one.

This french vegetarian restaurant which the scott owner became a prostitute below the eyes of her father is up there lmao
Forgot the name

Piccolo fucking teatro lol

this tbqh

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. The waitress was qt too

man i had to stop watching Kitchen Nightmares. He ALWAYS says the food sucks. He ALWAYS overacts when he eats the 3 things they serve him. Theres no way that many restaurants dont know how to cool a meal. Seriously.

It's as fake as WWE or the Jerry Springer Show

I wonder if the host restaurant people are supposed to act super mad and throw stuff and threaten Gordon as part of the act?

Fiesta Sunrise

the rotten buckets of beans

youtube.com/watch?v=dOn7w0BSQz8

the one were the woman keeps bossing everyone around even tho she is completely incompetent and only fucks up everything further

I remember one episode when he really liked this old lady's homemade carrot cake and she was so happy

But he basically just opens up tiny Gordon Ramsay restaurants because they all use the menu he created. But it does boost some business for local businesses, so theres that.

The one where he made the autistic fat twins fight in the boxing ring

That's mostly 'cause he can't fire the owners. They just go back to being shit the moment he leaves

Yep, local businesses would be smart to try and get on the show imo.

That episode was actually really fucked up. Like if TV had an ethics commity and this show was real I think he'd be in trouble for that one

Why? It's not like it was particularly offensive or edgy.

Even Hell's Kitchen contestants weren't safe from Ramsay's twisted vision.
“One time I said ’they're frozen chef' and Gordon turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled their assets were frozen? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play TV celebrity Gordon, or is TV celebrity Gordon something that’s been in him all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the fridges, and I noticed Gordon had put some notes on the shelves. It was stuff like ‘It looks like a bison's penis’ and ‘it looks like Ghandi's flipflop’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to cook.”

get women out of the industry

Supposedly he killed Chappy's after they did the show.

But over a decade ago Chappy had a restaurant in my hometown and he was prone to all sorts of sleazy practices, so there's that.

The one with Gordon Ramsay

Stop posting this

Mama Sherry's Soul Food shack. /cktv/ kino

Didn't the waitress do an "anonymous" q&a, and after like 10 min reddit had already found where she lived, her Facebook and the last four digits of her credit card information

this

>Tfw Gordon hauls out the beans, tells everyone to leave because the food is rotten, and tells them there's no charge

the burger kitchen one is up there

>waygoo

The old man was too autistic, the chef didn't nothing wrong, the son was a wealthy Jew trust fund and the mom was kicked out second half lmao

>it's a "parents steal a quarter-million dollars from their son" episode

Watch the British version if you want a more tame, less overdramaticised Ramsay. You Amerifags just love drama

>reddit