Bacon cheeseburger and chips I made for dinner today

Bacon cheeseburger and chips I made for dinner today.

Thoughts?

>thoughts?
Is conflict eternal or can there be peace in the universe?

Eh. I've seen worse burgers.
Don't like the look of those chips though, they look anaemic and greasy.

I prefer my chips crispy and not soggy.

I like em with a bit of grease. That's why I don't wipe them off with a paper towel.

To each their own.

Chips do look greasy but that's the only downfall. Toss em in kitchen roll to get most of it off. Mum chips are underrated.

Looks nice man

Thank you. It was nice aswell.

Why don't you put some lettuce/avocado/tomato/cucumber on it, you fat fuck?

>a slice of tomato and some lettuce leaves

look everyone im eating vegetables

If you're having burgers and fries, might as well have it the way you prefer instead of pretending like you're eating healthy.

Potatoes are a vegetable...

>avocado
Yeah, add another 100 calories.

And a fantastic one at that, with one of the widest variety of micronutrients you can get from a single food. But all the skinnyfat numales will tell you they're terrible.

Wtf I love potatoes now

looks like apple slices.

> Ketchup in a bowl
Posh cunt.

>no vegetables
fat fuck

not funny

Fries are way too thick for my liking
Patty looks good, bacon looks good, bun leaves a lot to be desired. Just brush it over with some melted butter next time.

First time ever making my own fries from scratch.

They were HEAVENLY.

Burger was so-so. Shitty bun.

The way the flour rests lightly as fresh alpine snow upon the seductively soft bun the countenance of which is not unlike that of a healthy peasant girl happily going to the well for morning tea; the bacon exudes that subtle presence of an animal that lived its life dedicated full hearted to being the penultimate in its ultimate end. And then there's the avocado: a fruit which gets its name from the testicle, and like its name sake it sets with vitality upon the beef nurtured and cared for by the finest grasses and tended to by a man who has known nothing else and desires to know nothing else. The French fried potatoes appear to be handled with the tender hand of man approaching a virgin on her first night, yet brought to there climax with the intensity one would expect of such things. And finally, the ketchup. Is it a fruit? Is it a vegetable? It stands resuletly in its philosophical complexity and absence of identity. All and all a superlative effort.

>Bun leaves a lot to be desired
See
Just because it doesn't look good,doesn't mean it's not delicious. That user probably bought his Bun from supermarket frozen section but the ones I got are freshly baked from Local bakery and they are delicious.

Heraclitus asked the same question. All that is left to history of his thoughts on the matter are fragments.

His bun is even worse.
I'm just saying aesthetically, it's missing that "burger" look.

Fries do look great. Did you double fry?

Yessir, used some of the grease from when icooked the bacon too.

Was a hassle, but totally worth it