How do I write and speak like President Donald J Trump?

How do I write and speak like President Donald J Trump?

Find topics that you know very little about and then improvise.

Dopey user can't understand the way that President-elect Trump speaks! Silly, ridiculous guy. Sad!

get a lobotomy

The way he speaks on twitter is really something.
I use it sometimes. really fun!

>Selected Tweets, by Donald J. Trump.

t. nu male

follow your memes

>"Syria? Syria is a mess, whatdaya want me to tell you? I'll tell you what, listen, no, you listen to me, these Generals, they've got no idea, I go into Syria, I do deals all the time, all the time, I have friends all over Syria...they call me, they say, Donald, what...You don't even know the amount of friends I have over there, they call me, I don't even know if they know how dangerous it is, they ask, DONALD help us, we have no idea, they have no idea, the government, how to sort this mess out, And I tell 'em, you've gotta pay a fee, yes a fee, Big league. And we're gonna build the WALL, who's gonna pay for it *MEXICO* I get 'em everytime. No Sharon, YOU don't understand, you don't even know what you're talking about, listen, Syria, it's a mess, but we, I don't even know who gave these orders but they're stupid I'll tell you that *raises fingers* WE went in THERE and we messed up, no plan no action, I go into a business deal, five minutes, 50 dollars, I'm done. These people, 50 BILLION, no plan. And it's all gonna kick in 2016, OBAMACARE, and that's why you should vote for me.

Low int
High ch
Tape "20" on every side of the dice

Do your research on wikipedia simple english. Mention China from time to time, say you have friends there and know it very well.

hi donald

>CHYNA

>Look at the mess that we're in. Look at the mess that we're in. As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not. I don't know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC. She's saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was. It could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. You don't know who broke into DNC, but what did we learn? We learn that Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of by your people. By Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Look what happened to her. But Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of. Now, whether that was Russia, whether that was China, whether it was another country, we don't know, because the truth is, under President Obama we've lost control of things that we used to have control over. We came in with an internet, we came up with the internet. And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

I would actually buy that

I use the best words. Good, short words so I am understood, clearly. I don't hide behind Latin. That's WRONG.

Let me just say. I wll WIN the latino vote. Yes, it's true! I will win it. They love me. I'm gonna bring back jobs, they'll love that. So, I think we're gonna do great things. We're gonna win so much.

You have to tack on qualifying phrases like "tremendous" or "so important" to whatever you're saying, with an implied em-dash in your speech.

>CYBER

I hope donaldposting catches on, these are very amusing to read.

u gotta admit the dude has a p rad way with the words

>write

see

Like this: