Tfw eating alone

>tfw eating alone

How do you cope with the anxiety?

I am a normie, so I just do not care.

>How do you cope with the anxiety?

What anxiety? There's nothing wrong with eating alone.

You're going to die alone and noone will ever give a shit about you cause of your introverted mindset.

So you have two choices, actually pull your head out of your ass and act normal or become the self destructive, self fulfilling prophecy, self absorbed loser all introverts become.

Learn to live and be with yourself to appreciate your time on earth. Live each moment and have fun. Just fucking live.

Once you get to college no one cares about eating alone , actually most people seem to prefer it

An inspirational post on fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

>yolo
Fuck off

stop stalling on what you need to do with your life. It's okay to be jealous that someone has life figured out before you

You're massively conflating introverted with depression though, which isn't the same thing. Not liking clubs or having solo hobbies doesn't make you suicidal does it?

>eat alone so often than when you finally eat with coworkers you forgot table manners and chewed with your mouth open

I've never met an introvert that wasn't depressed. It's like they want to reach out and have fun but they're so cynical and pessimistic by nature that they default back to the same negative space cause they need to "recharge"

>eating alone
>anxiety

But eating out is what gives me anxiety.

No, I believe in working hard and self-improvement. I just think the hedonistic mindset you're trying to pronote is toxic to society and the human soul.

I consider myself a somewhat introvert. I dont go out much, have no friends, really not outspoken.
But feeling depressed? No, sir.

Who said anything about hedonism?

Nigger you just sit there and enjoy the food

Dude mental illness is a choice lmao just stop feeling anxious lol get over it

>Live each moment and have fun

No that guy but it is a choice for the most part.

Eating alone is a wonderful, rare event that I don't get to enjoy very often. I have no anxiety about it and the only time anyone has ever said anything to me or looked my way is when they were interested in borrowing a chair from my table and in once case someone sent me a drink. I love eating alone in public, it gives me extreme pleasure.

I wish slightly shy people would stop calling themselves mentally ill, most people would feel slightly awkward eating alone in a restaurant you dumb faggot.

>slightly shy
>slightly awkward

You don't know what anxiety is.

Ask that cunt what the fuck he is fucking looking at and if he wants a fucking knuckle fucking sandwich, the cunt.

I'm British.

>feeling awkward eating alone in a restaurant
>serious medical anxiety
Cry me a river you fucking queen

>meeting introverts
well theres your problem. youre meeting failed extroverts, not introverts

So... I'm a shy, introverted, depressive, anxious person. Eating alone doesn't bother me, and it really shouldn't bother you either. I have more pressing shit to be upset over then that particular mental hangup..

>being comfortable in public
Fucking how?

Marx at one point (maybe Kapital, I forget) comments that people no longer go anywhere, there money goes to the theater, the cafe, etc for them.
He was quite right, but put an unnecessarily negative spin on it. Your money is welcome at the restaurant, and no one there really cares that you happen to have come along for the ride.

In the modern age, it has become even better, since now it is not just your money, but also your smartphone that goes out to eat. So now even fewer than nobody cares.

Point is, get a kindle or download some books onto your phone or whatever, and enjoy some reading time while you eat. Alienation is quite liberating, really.

i dont have a smartphone and i dont know what to do while i wait for my food

Carry a book, then. Unfortunately, that reduces your anonymity.

Or you can just get a cheapo phone. You don't need to activate it, just download an ereader and free books.

Today I ate breakfast alone while attempting to read a book, but the normies to my right were yapping about how your hair is so nice thanks I normally don't like to spend a lot but it was only $300 and I feel like a whole new person btw are you going to Paris this year?

So I couldn't really concentrate, best to bring headphones instead

You need to kill yourself, it looks like.

Life is pretty okay, I just don't deal with stress especially well.

Me too, but I'm diagnosed, prescribed medication, and only leave my house once every two weeks.