I live on welfare so I only have 500 euros for food this month. What should I buy?

I live on welfare so I only have 500 euros for food this month. What should I buy?

>euros
A plane ticket to the UK.
Very quickly as well.

kebab

I can't buy good kebab from muy town.

are euros like yen

don't worry a few more years and that's all you'll be able to buy.

Potatoes and beans. Kale, carrots, onions, and stuff. Abstain from dairy products and red meat.

I think I buy beans tomorrow.

500 euros is a shitton. Buy cheap ingredients and just make food for yourself faggot.

500 euros strictly for food? Christ if I had 500 burger bucks a month just for food I could eat steak and lobster twice a week.

>responding to obvious bait

I dont think so. I have the same amount. Half on food, half on booze and fun.

I don't do anything but shitpost and eat so I don't need money for anything else.

Is lobster good? How do I lobster?

how many of the same pepe do you have

>only have 500 euros for food this month
>only

I live on $120 a month for food, it's not difficult. Now, if you add beer into that, it's more like $200 a month.

Depending on Wich country you live in rice, potaotes, beer and some prostitutes

>only
move away from big city, you can live like a lord in smaller town with that

this is a bait thread user

>only 500
You can eat whatever the fuck you want with that much

Prostitutes are really expensive in Finland.

>only 500 euros for food
>ONLY
i know this is bait thread but fuck you op
i work at burger and make that much in a month to try to cover all my expenses

Maybe you should work harder.

Bread. Not the Brötchen/Hard/Baker bread. If you want cheaper bread (assuming you have a stove.) buy the unbaked, soft white bread.

Eggs and rice are good too. And if you want to save money, go find the nearby farmers market and see what spices/veggies they sell. Garlics and onions should be cheap by this time of the year.

>frogpost topic
>dumb frogposter uses the same image for every reply

Seriously? 500 euro is 710 CAD. I get about 800 neetbux a month, but I have to pay rent.