Hey guys. First time coming here. I just wanted to ask you what you think about this "sushi"...

Hey guys. First time coming here. I just wanted to ask you what you think about this "sushi". It's very popular in my city, and apparently is a very local thing, I live in Mexico, btw. Pic very much related.

I lived in Mexico for a year and the ''''sushi'''' was memorably hilarious and bad. I got it a few times literally just to laugh at it, although my self-preservation instincts eventually kicked in and I stopped.

At any rate that pic looks about right. Stick to what you know, Paco.

That looks like utter trash

Jesus Christ

I'd eat it, sushi elitists are a bunch of weebs anyways who cares what they think

This looks horrible, desu. That said, if you enjoy it then more power to you.

OP here, this is what I'm having right now and it's delicious.

Jesus christ how horrible

Please do make some threads about mexifood though, this board needs more Mexicans and fewer Texans pretending to know about Mexican food

describe your pictures nigger. What's in the first roll? What's in this one?

Blurry oversized pictures dont tell me shit

Alright, first one is called an Impossible Roll, it's a big ass roll with shrimp, Chicken, beef, bacon, avocado and cucumber on the inside.

The one I'm having right now is a Tsunami roll, it has avocado, spicy shrimp and cucumber inside, deep fried and topped with surimi (imitation crab) and fried squid. I added some sriracha too.

Holy shit. Second one sounds pretty tasty - ain't nothing wrong with junk food grade sushi, it's like eating wings but sushi themed.

The first one though. I don't even know how to call that sushi at that point. Would probably be decent considering the ingredients, but thats sushi the way pizza pockets are dumplings

The second one sounds pretty good if you can allow yourself to realize it's not real sushi and not get triggered like a faggot

>ITT: white people sushi
>no raw fish allowed

More like:
>ITT: white people sushi
>we put mayo in everything, oh look here's some bacon!

Looks good desu (add a little more avocado tho)

Mexicans overkill everything, but I bet it tastes pretty good.

He's in Mexico you dumb fuck

looks good but has nothing to-do with sushi and shouldn't be called like that:

>not cold
>no raw fish
>no soy sauce
>no wasabi

It's california-style sushi shitbrains.

Shut your whore cunt mouth you fucking slut I live in California and every sushi place I've been to not only does an all you can eat for 29.99 but they use real fish unless you go to some kabuki chain shit restaurant get mcfucked

Thanks for the semi-related reply.

no problem

thank you for the (you)

>(you)

I gave you my (you) reply to me

[insert replies here]

I made this thread precisely to know your opinion about this bastardisation of japanese cuisine, of course I know it's not real sushi.

Also forgot to add, the Impossible Roll also has cream cheese and surimi on the inside, and it's meant to be shared by at least two people.

Hey that's cool but check these bad boys out

It's somewhat standard fare for california, but.. it would've been cool to see mexico do a more mexican fusion version of sushi.

Lol @ your pathetic life

Some of the more unique ones do have a more Mexican flavour, like one that has Caribe peppers inside or the one that's topped with aguachile.

Cool. Then it's better than my original impression.

Usually we have a small bowl with chopped green onions and soy sauce to dip the rolls in it, most people also add chili powder.

Leave Veeky Forums Pacelli your restaurant Karukay it's shit and you too.

>Sinaloa was a mistake
(We still dominate the entire country physically, economically and culturally, tho)

We call it either Mar y Tierra or Condon Bleu

Mar y Tierra has beef, chicken, avocado and cream cheese on the inside.

Cordon bleu has chicken, bacon and some other kind of cheese.

>Puro Sinaloa, pariente

Sorry I am still half asleep, Mar y Tierra has beef and shrimp, not chicken (it means Sea and Land)