Let's be honest here. What are the chances of this fat fuck actually finishing ASOIAF before dying?

Before Trump was elected I gave him 5%
Now its more like 0

what are the chances that he'll avoid inserting an explicit Trump character in his novels

Is this in the winds of winter chapters he released?

0%

He is unhealthy and old. When he started he wanted three books, which became five then seven. With all that needs to happen in the next two, I think he will need to expand the series to eight to fit it all. Considering how fast he writes, there exists no parallel universe in which he lives long enough to complete the series. Probably not even the next book.

Who cares? It's not even that good.

>Suddenly Donwald Lannister, Tywins extremely rich cousin has arrived back to Westeros and is riling up peasants with a promise to return the South to its former greatness by constructing a wall on the border with Dorne

If he dies there will probably be enough manuscripts leftover to posthumously finish his work. Granted that isn't exactly the author finishing his work but close enough.

Please tell me this is fake. I thought GRRM was one of the few uncucked authors left...

THEY LITERALLY BUILT A WALL TO KEEP THE WILDLINGS OUT AND IT WORKED

>I thought GRRM was one of the few uncucked authors left...

Oh wow
You have no idea

No one can be this cucklible can they?

Yes yes, well done Nightswatch, well done Nightswatch

HOWEVER

he's pretty good user.

kek

0%. GRRM is slower than this board

I wouldn't be surprised if he needed nine to round off the series.

But he won't. He's like a fanfiction author who outgrew his interest in what he was writing. When he started on A Song of Ice and Fire, Clinton was being elected to his first term. George has done almost nothing but write in Westeros since that. Any normal person would be burnt out on it by this point, but he can't actually say that he's going to give up on it and let the TV show finish the plot, because that would mean he couldn't spend all year going to cons to get his ego jerked off by the huge legion of fans thinking he's making any headway on Winds of Winter.

He's actually got some terms in his will to keep that from happening. If Sanderson or someone swooped in after he's dead and churns out three books in as many years people might start to think that maybe he wasn't the best fantasy author since Tolken, and he can't let that happen.

141 and 2/3rds percents

GRRM is a feminist. Thats the reason behind his frequent use of dick analogies

You need to stop getting your opinions from /pol/, they're often so wrong it hurts.

>If Sanderson or someone swooped in after he's dead and churns out three books in as many years people might start to think that maybe he wasn't the best fantasy author since Tolken
I don't think there's any issues if Sanderson is writing/

Honestly, I don't want to say zero, but the margin of error is so small you could round it down to 0%. We'll be lucky if we get the sixth book.

slim