I'm a neet with lots of free time and i want to solve one of the millennium prize problems for the million dollar...

I'm a neet with lots of free time and i want to solve one of the millennium prize problems for the million dollar reward.

Where do i get started?

Other urls found in this thread:

claymath.org/millennium-problems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much math do you know?

>Where do i get started?
claymath.org/millennium-problems

I have early math, arithmetic and pre-algebra 100% done on khan academy.

Lol do you have any idea what your getting your self into?

Genetically superior minds who have been studying since near birth nonstop who have correspondence with individuals of a similar caliber cannot solve these problems. you have no chance, find another hobby

That's the attitude of a loser...

not the same guy but do you think a brainlet who doesn't even know elementary algebra is going to solve one of these problems?

I once exerted myself mentally so much that my brain increased it's power consumption and i became limp and fell over,normal peoples brain only use 20% of the bodies energy.

Despite my lack of intelligence i am unique in that my brain can increase it's power consumption, though i hope solving one of these problems doesn't result in my brain using 100% of my bodies energy thus resulting in my death.

>P vs NP "Problem"
either P = 0, or N = 1. Math is a fucking joke. And don't get me started on navier-stokes equation or poincare conjecture. this is a bunch of trivial shit. The only challenging problem was the hodge conjecture but then once i actually started thinking about it the answer was clear as day.

>inb4 why don't you publish your proofs and solutions.
I don't need money and have no desire for fame. However once i die, on my will i shall have a very small section around half a page that will give the solutions to these problems. The remainder of my will shall have problems that i have written myself

My sides are in orbit. This is a genuinely humorous reply. Thank you user

You might be able to bruteforce these problems with your energetic advantage in cognitive function.

Go for it OP

I honestly wish I was delusional enough to believe this about myself. However, finding a solution is easy but finding the right solution is hard. Each of your theories probably have a shit ton of proofs that prove them wrong but because you dont know them and have no plan to release your proofs you cant be proven wrong until after you are dead and forgotten. This a huge thing in physics. People always think they solved some extremely hard problem only to have someone shine a light on why they are wrong.

you gotta be kidding...
you haven't even touched calculus 2....

>either P = 0, or N = 1
Blast, why couldn't I think of this??? Godking Shane you are our true king

thinking you have solved a problem is more common than solving a problem. Is this a surprise to anyone who would solve a millennium problem?

he might die
>sees every zero of the zeta function simultaneously
>brain power consumption increases from 40W to 400W
>his nerves fuse together

paper was invented by geniuses to protect their brains from overexertion, not to share information with the brainlet masses

I'm going to do the same. Currently working my way through pre-algebra on Khan now. My goal is to be up to ODEs in 3 years.

You literally have no idea what you're getting into. If you're being serious it would take 1: you being a genius, 2: you dedicating the next 10 years of your life to doing NOTHING and I mean NOTHING, but mathematics just so you had a CHANCE

not true

Holy fucking shit this thread is gold, I'm almost tempted to cap it

The funny part is that many of those people lack the skill to solve such problems.

You have to believe and don't care about money ( which is what most people do, they want big bucks )

>don't care about money
Communists out.

you're only waiting till after you die so when people start laughing hysterically at how retarded you are you wont be around to care.

>The funny part is that many of those people lack the skill to solve such problems.
And Erdős and Tao say that mathematics itself lacks the instruments to investigate such conjectures.
No lone autismal is going to solve such a problem.
Both Perelman and Wiles were accomplished/professional mathematicians.

there are people with PhDs in math that have worked on these problems for years. get a job, or better an education.

I know people who believe they can do this shit.

Cal Newport

I don't believe i can do it, i know i can.

My head gets hot and my body becomes weak when i try visualize 4 dimensional objects in my head.

>Cal Newport
That book is retarded and you're a brainlet.
It basically says take your time to study something instead of cramming.
Really insightful.

Perfect bait holy shit

>there are people with PhDs in math that have worked on these problems for years.
Only small percentage of students are sentient beings.
Most of them are robots.

What?
Is this a thing?

Every person at one point didn't know algebra.

include me in the screencap :^)

speak for yourself brainlet.

checked

Not his high school books. Read Deep Work and then SGTCIY.