Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5fNgC7TaUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This doesn't make any fucking sense.

Go home, Aldous Huxley, you are drunk

> hasn't read it

>implying common sense will come in the morning

>She's incrediable math

I watch the most recent movie and was completely lost starting about a quarter in.

Also, (paraphrasing)
>time makes people look like shit

The New Movie? It's a conclusion to the ARISE series, it's also terrible and not worth watching

And that was the he and the she of it.

I'd put this bitch under my car and let her die of starvation.

This phrase fucked with my head the first time I read it. I was googling pneumatic, checking every dictionary, reading up on the etymology of it, and getting nowhere.

Now I have to masturbate, thanks OP.

I’m like the fly Malcolm X, buy any jeans necessary

Before reading brave new world, the only context I've heard this word with was with tubes. Pneumatic tube, from some videogame I can't remember, maybe Bioshock?

I know this pic is old as fuck but I never got the name of the girl to see more of her.

Can any of you guys help me with that information?

i would lacerate her anus

Angie Varona, my newfriendo

>Angie Varona
Not that user but
Holy fuck she's only JUST NOW 23? How fucking young is she in OPs pic?

just imagine how nice her butt must smell

thank you so much

Found out that, more then just great tits, she got a very nice ass too.

I wonder what her ancestry is

I obscenity in the milk of thy girl!

Around 14-15
youtube.com/watch?v=L5fNgC7TaUo

just imagine how nice her shits must stink

>she looks like she knows how to ride that D I C C

Better?

She's being compared to chairs. Attraction and sex is commodified.

I am an adjective human.

If you type pneumatic into Google the first thing you see is

>informal
>(of a woman) having large breasts
>"Lee and his pneumatic wife"

Calm down Joyce

wardine be cry

Not Angie. OP girl is Jamilya Damon.

>Winston was gelatinous with fatigue

how are those tits even possible?

just look at that picture makes me image being on an awkward date where i can't wait to split and go home...chicks that rock their boobs out like that expected me to be chad and that's just not me, always a bad experience, in fact if i go on a date and i see the chick is dressed like a slut before she sees me i'm texting her with an excuse and bailing, that shit triggered me man

t. dateless virgin

ya ok ho, maybe if you just stick ur boobs out far enough he will love unconditionally for who u rly are!

no seriously you come across as a frustrated kissless loser. Yeah sluts exist but you don't run from them because your delicate and complex personality is somehow above theirs, you do it because you're a socially stunted autist

you come across as a chick with a bunch of social media accounts with your tits and ass hanging out looking for attention

You come across as someone coming across as a person who doesn't luke how someone come across.

yeah ok i'm sure some dude from tinder will love you and marry you and you won't end up old and alone, have a nice day

/thread