I enjoyed the merger so much, I decided to break out the Bob's Burgers Burger Book and have some fun...

I enjoyed the merger so much, I decided to break out the Bob's Burgers Burger Book and have some fun. So here's the Poblano Picasso Burger. The sweet potato fries are optional, but my wife wanted to make 'em, so I said why not.

No one cares, reddit

I've wanted to pick up that book for a while now. Does it have License to Kale?

No

Fuck off and shove a mcchicken up your ass.
Nice job OP, good to see someone on this board put actual effort into cooking something.

Nice i might get myself that book too

Why don't you marry that fag so he can put some effort into shoving meme burgers up your gaping AIDS-ridden asspussy? Kill yourself you cum guzzling redditor.

>cooking burgers takes effort
KEK kill yourself lad

Nice blogpost faggot.

Do you do this for fun? Just come into threads and slap everyone around with your massive Internet penis?

Look kiddo, I don't go on r/cooking (at all) looking for your shitty cookbook "food" you're posting it on my board. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen sweetie.

No, but it does have the "If Looks Could Kale" Burger. It's a legit cookbook, though. And the best part is that it reads like Bob wrote it.

Thanks, man. It was actually one of the easier burgers in the book. And that salsa is no joke. It would make a flip-flop taste good.

Go eat a flip flop then faggot.

>your board

The recipe looks fairly simple as well, how long did it take to throw together? I'd imagine the fries took the longest to make.

It took me 3 hours, my wife kept hounding me to do other chores while I was cooking lolz.

The fries didn't take long, I just poured them from the bag and popped them in the oven.

I actually hated the merger, and didnt visit at all yesterday. But I'm actually glad someone enjoyed a fusion.

This thread, however, is not relevant anymore.

Neither is this picture.

This.

The whole thing took about an hour, but that's not too bad. I've done burgers out of this book that took 2-3 hours, and that was just for the toppings.

>starting shit on a cooking board
Re-evaluate your life, friendo.

Ending shit*

I'm not the cuck slaving away making a meme recipe for my wife to post online for attention. Sounds like OP needs to do the real reevaluating and you for whiteknighting "him".

Fair enough. Show us what you've made lately.

Oh, that's right, you got fired from your fry cook job at Applebee's and have nothing better to do on a Sunday night that shit-post on a cooking board to somebody you've never met to make yourself look like a REAL MAN.

Good job, mate. I'll be looking for you on Chopped.

I posted my contribution and won the Veeky Forums food contest soooooo......

Sounds like some hardcore projection, sweetie. I'm sorry you got fired from Applebees and your Chopped audition didn't work out. Try applying for a career at McDonalds, they'll hire anyone. :)

Wow, this is so interesting. How did your wife's son like it?

Not a fan of the hate OP got here. relax and take your meds people.

Go back to r/cooking where you can downvote people for being mean you colossal faggot.
>t-take your meds
You'd have to be medicated to tolerate and enjoy redditposting. Kill yourself.

since when is a cooking board all about being cutthroat trolls who take no prisoners? chill out man. your blood pressure must be through the roof.

I think we found the people who *didn't* care for the merger...

It's about not letting redditors post garbage cooking content incessantly, but as a redditor yourself you are oblivious to that fact.

Go read your cartoon cookbook child, it might land you a gig a McDs one day.

>*didn't*
I think we found another redditor from /co/ that *doesn't* know when to fuck off back to their containment board...

>muh pure cooking board
>muh McChicken threads
>muh Jack threads
>muh Ramsey threads
Yes, it's so pure. How dare we sully it so.

>muh "muh" trivializing /pol/ meme
>what is board culture
>how dare you try to stop us from forcing our cancer on OUR new subreddit
I'd rather read 100 McChicken threads than 1 reddit thread.

Well, they're out there. Knock yourself out.

This isn't r/cooking, you don't make the rules here.
Go slit your wrists with a butcher knife, faggot.

You first.

No, no, no, I insist, ladies first!
Kill yourself.

There Is No Need To Be Upset

The merger sucked for /co/ posters more than /co/ posters. Mainly because /co/ posters outnumbered Veeky Forums posters by a lot and wouldn't shut the fuck up about rick and morty.

Looks like a good burger OP, going to try any of the other recipes?

I made this OP

Yepperoo!
My wife's guy friends are coming over Friday night so before I leave to see a Boss Baby with her son I'm going to make them the best recipes out of this cookbook for their get-together.

Mount olive: when saving 8 cents over the major brand is just what the doctor ordered

>inserting meaningless buzzwords this hard and fast

well meme'd, talentless faggot

at least he fucking cooked something and made a thread about it

bet you dont have the balls to post your cooking

LOL. As if that means anything. You've won a single contest with barely any contributors. That's pathetic even by Veeky Forums challenge standards, much less real cooking contests. How does someone let such minute things go to their head so quickly?

This. Stop being such shitheads when someone posts OC.
OP, I love Bob's Burgers so I think it's interesting. I haven't seen the cookbook, though. I don't really need instructions on making burgers, but I think I might pick it up just for shits and giggles. It would go nicely in my cookbook collection with other oddball cookbooks I have, like my Neiman Marcus kids cookbook that's illustrated by Chuck Jones.