I readed his fictions book, and i FUCKING LOVE IT, i want more like this or similar

I readed his fictions book, and i FUCKING LOVE IT, i want more like this or similar.

Is there any kind of chart? idk just recc me.

How can you read English but not write it?

>readed

His other books you illiterate fuck

sorry i always commit the same mistake, english is the third lenguage i learned -and still i am doing-

Did you understand Ficciones? Re-read it if you didn't. I hate it when people only like it because of "DUDE THAT METAPHYSICAL FEEL".

Bioy Casares

i understand it talks about infinity, time and diferent projections between the diferent -fictional- dimensions of reality.

Not focused on every meaning, i think you are right thought. But I enjoyed the second half book when got my first point.

though* sorry for my bad english ortography.

but yes, i had a feeling of being at the gates of understanding every turn or -meta-metaphors as a leiv motiv. But in a counterpart the sensation of reading it right.

you're reading comprehension is as bad as your language. Borges work is a love letter to literature and the influence it can have on the reader.

*your
this was embarassing

cute

thought borges was very cold minded at writing and didnt put much effort into feelings during all Ficciones... that was my overall approach against what you're saying.

You're confusing style with substance.

Can't you just feel the spirit of love and comradery?

read "the aleph and other stories", they're even better than ficciones imo

This

The Aleph is probably his best story imo

okay, noted

Pedro Paramo by Juan Rulfo
The Invention of Morel By Adolfo Bioy Casares
Bestiario by Julio Cortázar
On Heroes and Tombs by Ernesto Sabato

Or everything that Borges wrote.

just get over with the grammar policing you faggots, readed is new word

even his autobiogaphy? hah

how many times i am going to apologize

If it is autobiogaphy, you should give it a chance.

I read a conversation with Sabato and I liked it a lot

am I*

kek

You may wanna check out his essays, and also Kafkas short storys

I'm the guy who originally asked you if you understood Ficciones. But no, Ficciones has a very particular feel - Uqbar, for example, feels like a myth or a legend (technically it is).