ITT: Essential redditcore

ITT: Essential redditcore

>B-but it's not JUST for kids!
>People really don't give it enough credit, it's actually super deep and really makes you think!
>I think Emma Watson's hot, so I read it for a grown up reason!
Please God end it

the same people who like Hamilton act like this

this thread

>Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
>harry potter
>fight club
>lord of the rings
>guns germs and steel
>god delusion

- Chair Game, the light novelization of the tv adaptation of the novel.

I'm currently listening to the audiobook.

It's not great but I continue listening to spite you.

Lots of redditcore stuff is only reddit core if it is your favourite thing ever like oh my god I am obsessed!

Hitchhikers guide is a fine series.

Sam Harris

Also currently reading it and it goes downhill pretty fast after the first book imo

Brandon Sanderson Brandon Sanderson Ready Player One Brandone Ready Playderson Branderson Playeone Readyson RPO by Ready Playe Onederson

I don't remember it well, but I seem to remember the most brilliant part of the series is in book five or so - the sandwich maker.

Well i have something to look forward to then

>in b4 someone posts the 2014 Veeky Forums chart ironically, then someone else points out how it's actually true given the billion upboats it received as we collectively sit there exciting our dendrites

Kurt VonneGOD

>My internet friends like this book, its really good! Everyone should read it!

The best way to read it is to progress at the same maturity as the protagonist.
It starts as a children book and evolved into young adult.

To imply that HP readers are children is foolish, its core audience are in their mid-20's, the first book was published in 1997.

everyone always roasts me but man if this book isn't special to me

Stephan King. Yeah, some of his works pretty good.

This thread encapsulates what I dislike about Veeky Forums. This is meant to be a board for discussing literature and philosophy. This is not a discussion of either, this is hyper-pseud primary school tier tribalist shit. "I'm so deep because I shit on others for enjoying what I don't like." Grow up you underage pseud piece of shit.

t. Drunk user who's literally never visited plebbit.

>expecting quality discussion on Veeky Forums