OoooOooooOOooooOOOOOooooooo I'm the ghost of David foster wallace...

ooooOooooOOooooOOOOOooooooo I'm the ghost of David foster wallace, here from the grave to answer questions from my biggest fans oooOOoooooooOoooOOOOOoooo

Why didn't you get a sticky?

Did it hurt?

my books can be found within your sticky. somewhat, it was more uncomfortable than painful, but I knew it would sell copies of my books. maybe I should have waited another 10 years. who knows.

What are your thoughts on
* Novak Djokovic
* Nick Kyrgios
* the top three names in tennis that nobody talks about
* the 2016 presidential election and the four main candidates
* the legalization of a) medicinal and b) recreational marijuana
* David Bowie
* Prince
* the recent and upcoming oeuvre of Ridley Scott
* the current slate of highly-acclaimed, serialized TV series, in particular the role of non-traditional sources (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) in their production
* Bob Dylan's Nobel Prize
* Zadie Smith

What's your favorite Veeky Forums meme?

If you say DFW you're a fucken fraud cause Dave was a humble guy

I'm here to answer questions about myself and my work. how would I know about what your asking. I'm dead. Bowie and Prince are great though, always loved there tunes.

ooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOooooooOOoooooooOOOooooooo bump oooOooOoooOoooooo

Did you like how you were portrayed in that movie about you?

THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT ME? wtf why? what happens in it?

How does it feel like to be a hack fraud?

what exactly do you mean? I might not be the greatest writer but I'm not a hack. are you being sincere? if you guys aren't gonna be sincere I'll go back to the grave. I'm fucking serious, don't fuck with me.

thats a fair point well to fill you in, bob dylan won the nobel prize for literature earlier this year. do you feel like maybe it should have gone to a better author like john green?

they gave the literature award to Bob Dylan? wow that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. has Jonathan got one yet?

hahahahah that was pretty funny op

Race war when, smug writer man-ghost?

it already happened. it won't happen again.

Jesse eisenberg cuckolds you while you stick your hand knuckles deep in ur asshole

hahahahaha

this entire thread is gold